Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader Vote_lcapYasi Jhun Monarch Leader Voting_barYasi Jhun Monarch Leader Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader Vote_lcapYasi Jhun Monarch Leader Voting_barYasi Jhun Monarch Leader Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader Empty
PostSubject: Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader   Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:55 pm

Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader U6xBE Yasi Jhun Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader U6xBE

Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader Sword1

General Information
Alias/Nickname: Machina Angel
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Regg

Descriptive Information
Eye Color: Dry gold summer grass
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Skin Color: Tan
Height: 5’7”
Weight: 145lbs

Overall Physical Description: My hair is platinum blonde and I wear it in two long bundles and one long and somewhat large pony tail. Two dangling on either side of my face stretching down passed my shoulder and one large pony tail which stretches down to the back of my knees. Each bundle is wrapped in metal cylinder clamps that have the Regg Insignia on them as well as the large metal cylinder clamp located on my pony tail. I wear a white, grey, and blue long sleeve/t-shirt type of shirt. The left sleeve of the shirt is the longer sleeve as it stretches the full length of my arm to my wrist and the right sleeve barely passes my shoulder. The shirt has a blazer style collar on it and I wear a silver scarf around my neck. My pants are the same as my shirt however the right pant leg is the full length of my leg to my ankles and the left pant leg comes down to the middle of my thigh. They are white and my shoes are white and blue. I will forever wear the locket Koba gave to me but I must hide it. It has both of our insignias on it with our initials crested in the middle. My eyes are always relaxed yet stern and they are a dry gold summer grass color.

Strengths: Can easily hide her emotions from anyone, and is extremely hard to read. She is also very intelligent and knows a lot about mechanics and nature.

Weaknesses/Fears: Losing Koba, Getting close to people, gets mad easily.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description: I am always constantly thinking about every possibly solution to figure out and solve problems in every imaginable way. That was a mouthful wasn’t it? I am cold. I rarely show others I care. The only people I show that I care about are those who work for the Monarchs. They are the only ones I can trust because they work under me. I try my hardest not to get attached to people and to be as cold as possible so people won’t get attached to me, but for some reason they envy me almost…I just will never understand why that is. I am in fact a perfectionist with anger issues, my anger developed overtime; I wasn’t born to be angry every time someone forgot to place the lasers back on the rack where they belong…idiots. What I am trying to say is I have a 0 tolerance policy for everyone and everything. If you can’t keep up with me you will be left behind instantly. I do care about people but with the way I built my life I can only care about them with five brick walls in between us. I guess you can say it’s the company I keep.

Regg 
-Are you more for hover crafts or hover boards?: Hovercrafts 
-Laser projectile weapons or Laser bladed weapons?: Uses both
-Dual wield or Single Wield?: Dual Wield
-Designer or Crafter: Both

Back Story Overview
Home City: Galvin City
Current Residence: Jun City

Back Story History: I can honestly say that at one point in my life I was in love. I loved him with all my might. We grew up together and everything about my feelings for him felt so right. I was your common book nerd and he was that guy that everyone couldn’t help but love. However our love had to be secret for her was a sucio and I was a Regg. The hardest thing ever was seeing how much the world has changed. I wasn’t always the way I am now. I was so warm hearted, nice, and always willing to help.

I remember when I was born into the genocide, with all the chaos going around it felt great to find a little bit of light at the end of the tunnel. He was my light. Koba was the one and only love of my life. But things between me and him changed. We were reggs living in Galvin City; My parents and I. We had to keep a low profile about what we really were. Reggs weren’t too popular in North Odrea. I hated the Genocide to be completely honest, why couldn’t we all live together in harmony…why must there always be war.

I do regret asking myself that question as the years progressed my relationship with Koba began to get dangerous. When my parent’s had found out about the love we had for each other, they immediately told me to drop all feelings for him that I had…I couldn’t do that. He was the man I wanted to be with forever and I knew he felt the same. I had such a hard decision to make, do I listen to my parent’s the only family I have, or do I run away with Koba, the only love I have. Following my heart I decided to run away with him…what a mistake.

When I had explained to him what my parent’s had said he told me to listen to them. His words hurt me. I asked him he loved me he would run away with me. He kept rejecting my request. I loved him with all my heart, he told me he wanted me safe and protected, but the only time I felt safe and protected was when I was with him. I tried to beg him to not turn his back on me, but he did. He didn’t say goodbye or a final I love you…he just left, took my heart with him and left.

The rage and anger I felt could only be satisfied by leaving the city. Heading south to Southern Odrea Hun city area. My parents were onboard with my decision and we moved out of Galvin never looking back. All feelings for love, sorrow and compassion I once had I lost. I had a new motive in life, eliminate the Sucio’s. They ruined everything, my life ruined by them. They must pay.

Living in Hun City I learned how to make weapons. Craft machinery and pretty much learned how to defend myself against all the other races. Koba was a Corleik...The spirit warriors. Koba…forgive me. 

While in Hun City I made sure I made my mark on the world. I joined the monarchs and within just several months almost a year, I was now the leader of this massive organization sought to Kill those who were not “normal people”. I’m sorry Koba. For several years I ran the monarch organization and the population for the Hun city began to expand far more greater than anyone had anticipated. We had to either expand the city or relocate. I built Jun City. Jun was the name of the son Koba and I had always wanted...but never had. I’m sorry Koba.

After the creation of Jun City, a process that was way quicker thanks to all the hands that we had, I relocated the Monarch organization there. I was its leader; I was the face of every Regg in the world of Gavenia…Padilla’s playhouse. 

I haven’t heard from Koba since the move no letters no nothing. Although my heart was bitter and cold, I still had a soft spot for him. That was until I found out he was running his own organization in Galvin City known as the GBW Corporation. They were made to cancel out our acts of purifying. He betrayed me once…and now he’s betraying me again. When we had found out that we were each other’s worse enemies…and not only that but we were each other’s former lovers, a lot of confusion and anger grew into this massive war. I’m defending my people..and he’s defending his. But in all honesty, I don’t know what the true reason is for my fighting. But that answer was soon clear, when Koba had killed my parent’s right in front of my face. On the battle field he summoned his spirit Kuair…and struck them instantly. We were on the battle field…and everything was going haywire. 

I called off the battle at hand, but the war was far from over. Koba my love, You made a grand mistake. 

Stats
Might:90%
Resistance:80%
Stamina:90%
Agility:124%
Perception:80%
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Yasi Jhun Monarch Leader
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin :: Old Characters-