Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Day Kragg 2.0 Vote_lcapDay Kragg 2.0 Voting_barDay Kragg 2.0 Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Day Kragg 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Day Kragg 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Day Kragg 2.0   Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:40 am

Day Kragg 2.0 U6xBE Day Kragg Day Kragg 2.0 U6xBE

Day Kragg 2.0 Sword1

General Information
Alias/Nickname: Blue
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: Regg

Descriptive Information
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Grey
Skin Color: Light Tan
Height: 5’ 7”
Weight: 120 lbs

Overall Physical Description: Of a lean but thin build and maintaining a casual posture, Day hardly has an awe inspiring figure. His eyes are piercing, capable of leaving an impression on someone, and his grey hair is unkempt and curly, reaching the base of his ears. Otherwise, his face is fairly plain with no distinguishing features, as well as no piercings. Around his neck, he wears a long red scarf loosely, such that it flaps freely in the wind. On his hands he wears black fingerless gloves. His torso is unadorned, excluding the bandages which warp from below his shoulders, down to his waist. If necessary as a result of weather, Day will don a white zipper running jacket over the bandages. Beneath the bandages, his body is burned, almost in the shape of a distorted star, on his back. His baggy brown cargo pants obscure vision of the top half of his gray hiking boots. A blue drawstring bag is usually thrown over his shoulder. Day’s walk is full of calm confidence, and he wears his heart on his sleeve, seeming to react with his whole body to events. Despite this, he appears to remain free of tension, except when preparing for combat, when he gives off the impression of a coiled spring.

Strengths: Physically Day is capable of performing great feats of strength and speed. From a mental side, he is likeable and approachable, as well as difficult to faze and confident.
Weaknesses/Fears: Physically he lacks substantial stamina to maintain his top performance for a prolonged time. Mentally, he is prone to get overconfident and is easily excited. Furthermore, he can become enraged if you harm his friends, making them an easy way to get to him. In addition to that prior fear, Day also fears deep water as he can’t swim.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description: With unshakeable (and some would say baseless) confidence, Day legitimately believes himself to be the strongest being alive, and destined to unite all the world as king. He is optimistic, friendly, loyal, and courageous. Despite his confidence, he generally thinks things through, though if he gets energized, he tends to act rashly. When faced with a challenge or problem, Day attempts to solve it as quickly as possible. Inversely, when it comes to crafting, Day will take as long as needed, ensuring that the final product is something worthy of his pride. For all his friendliness, Day doesn’t handle rejection well, and is apt to sulk later on. In front of others though, he always tries to maintain a positive attitude and an easy laugh. Additionally, Day is incredibly selfish, always putting his needs and wants before others. Fortunately for his allies, his main desire is to protect those close to him. While stubborn with strangers, friends are able to reason with Day in most circumstances, as he is able to recognize the value of long term gains through compromise. Overall, his defining cockyness and motivation are both powerful tools for, and against him, helping him overcome challenges in some cases, and creating challenges in others.

Additional Race Details:

Regg
Melee or Ranged Preference: Melee
Dual Wield or Single Wield Preference: Single
Weapon Size Preference: Absurd
Design Motifs: Explody

Racial Traits:
*Note that all races must fill out the Racial Traits.

Back Story Overview

Home City: Hun City
Current Residence: Limrei Town

Backstory and History:

Inventory

Gyun: 609

Weapons:

Items:

Stats

Level: 10
Experience: 37/50
PR:140

Might: 25%
Resistance: 15%
Stamina: 15%
Agility: 25%
Perception: 20%

Abilities

Ability Points Used: 22
Total Ability Points: 26
Abilities:

Pets

Name:
Information:

Last edited by Indigo on Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

Day Kragg 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Kragg 2.0   Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 10:41 am

Reworked to be approved for the new system.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Day Kragg 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Kragg 2.0   Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2016 9:33 am

Character Approved!! Happy Rping ^0^/
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Sponsored content

Day Kragg 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day Kragg 2.0   Day Kragg 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Day Kragg 2.0
Page 1 of 1