Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Duel Station Rules/Overview Vote_lcapDuel Station Rules/Overview Voting_barDuel Station Rules/Overview Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Duel Station Rules/Overview Vote_lcapDuel Station Rules/Overview Voting_barDuel Station Rules/Overview Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Duel Station Rules/Overview

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Duel Station Rules/Overview Empty
PostSubject: Duel Station Rules/Overview   Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:42 pm

Duel Station Rules

1. Dueling Frequency
Duel Station Is a system that can only be done twice a day. That is only because it is an easy way to level up, however we know how tedious leveling can be but we don't want you to steer away from the story of the site. Also you can only battle specific locations once a month. For Example: You can not fight at Mount Gyaru twice in a row.

2. Battling
The only battles currently being allowed are one on ones and two on twos. Group battles which would normally consist of three on three and so forth will not be available for the time being.

3. Auto-hits
Auto hits are only acceptable in the event that your character has been stunned or petrified by an enemies attack, even if you are stunned an enemy requests an auto hit it would have to be looked over by a moderator, but generally speaking if you are unable to move, it is fair game.

4. Always Have Fun
There are not a whole lot of rules because we would like you to explore your character and get the general feel of how it is you want them to be. Duel station isn't just a place for XP and Gyun but its also a place to build bonds and become a better Rper. We are the future! 

Last edited by Vernos on Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Vernos

Vernos

Duel Station Rules/Overview Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duel Station Rules/Overview   Duel Station Rules/Overview I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 6:11 pm

Duel Station Overview

So how this works is you and any other individual who you want to spar with will select which place you guys are battling in: Mount Gyaru, Badlands or Saidala Valley. In some cases there will be special events where Wermu Den will be a playable "stage". 
Think about it as a fighting game. There are stages that have a certain perks about them where animals will come out and attack, or you are able to hit someone out of bounds, things of that nature. The same things applies for these stages. Each stage has rules and you must abide by them:
Mount Gyaru Stage

• You are fighting at the base of the mountain.
  • Two On Two Battles are acceptable.
  • Every 10 posts made during battle the mountain will rumble. Agility -20%
  • The Victor(s) Of the Battle Will Receive 30 Gyun and 35xp.
  • Forfeiting/Runner Up: Both Duelers Receive 22XP and 20gyun

Badlands Stage

• You are fighting in the center of a desert.
  • Single Battles ONLY.
  • Extreme Heat. Stamina -20%
  • The Victor of the battle receives an extra 30xp and 20 Gyun
  • Forfeiting/Runner Up: Both Duelers Receive 15XP and 15gyun

Saidala Valley Stage

• You Are Fighting In The Middle Of A Dried Out River Bed.
  • Two on Two's acceptable
  • Victor(s) of the battle receives 25xp.
  • Forfeiting/Runner Up: Both Duelers Receive 12XP and 7gyun

Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Duel Station Rules/Overview
Page 1 of 1