Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Voting_barSaidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Vote_lcapSaidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Voting_barSaidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 1:39 pm

First topic message reminder :

General Rules:
Stage Rules:

Holding his trusty mallet over his shoulder, Day looked across the battlefield. The drained river bed offered little in the way of cover, so he hoped his opponent wouldn't have much in the way of ranged abilities. He looked forwards to fighting a strong opponent, but he had confidence that he was going to win the duel. After all, he was the strongest man in the world, and was going to be the king of it. In anticipation, his heart rate had noticeably accelerated, and he bounced back and fourth in place upon the balls of his feet. I wonder what kind of person will have the misfortune of facing me? This is so exciting, I'm getting really pumped up! True to his thoughts, a broad grin was beginning to spread itself across his face, as he turned his gaze across the field to his opponent entering opposite to him. Hopefully a challenging and energizing battle was about to take place.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2015 10:27 pm

Vernos looked at Day. Amazed by his abilities. This was no longer a fight of winning; this was a fight of enjoyment. He loved how far he had to go into order to make it THIS far into the match. He began panting heavily still slightly bleeding from the wounds he had received. However lucky for him the leaf guard move was still in affect for a little while longer. As Day fired his pistol several more teams at Vernos he tried to dodge. His movements were slightly slower than usual however. He evaded two of the bullets while still being hit in his side. Normally the match would have been over, but with the buff of Leaf guard still in affect Vernos used that to push forward for just a little while longer. "I want you to know...When this match is over...I want you to go on a quest with me..To find padilla...I will help you as well become a great leader...if Only you help me find padilla...that is my wish," after those words without a moment to spare Vernos pulled a leaf from his armor and placed it on his lips. He began to play padilla's lullaby. The sounds traveled toward Day in hopes of putting him asleep again.

Abilities Used:
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 8:04 pm

All over, Day's body ached, as if weighed down by lead weights strapped all about his body. His torn tendon produced a dull throbbing ache, and Day's muscles felt notable strain as they struggled to get oxygen. Day's breathing had gotten heavier since the beginning of the fight as well. It would be fair to say that Day was at his limit. Worse, Day's mental endurance was wearing thin as well. Vernos's invitation to join him stung at Day's pride. And to think that his opponent had the audacity to even think that Day would need his help. Even though others would notice the deference in Vernos's tone, Day was simply frustrated that Vernos would deign to think himself on Day's level, particularly since this was coming from an opponent who had him in a weakened state. Grimacing, Day managed to force a smile through the pain as he provided his response.

"You really think you can help me, the next king of the world? I'm the greatest, the bravest, and the strongest man alive, I don't need the help of anyone, and I have no intention of joining or following anyone else. Maybe one day you can follow me, if you're good enough." As Vernos had now begun the familiar motion of using the tiring leaf song, Day attempted to pre-empt this action firing several times as the song began to resonate throughout the river bed. Concentrating his shots at where the leaf Vernos had removed from his armor to make the makeshift flute was, Day was able to get off three shots before the song struck him like a wave, compounding itself with his already tired body. Vision blurring, the pistol dropped to the ground with a soft pliff like noise, and Day collapsed onto a single knee. Keeping himself awake through sheer will alone, Day used the shaft of his hammer to proper himself up, pushing himself off the ground with his left leg towards Vernos, mustering the entirety of his remaining strength. Alas, Day had made what would prove to be a most tragic mistake. While spurring himself to action had managed to stall sleep, the effects of Padilla's Song were far from negated. In the midst of his relentless rush, a drowsied Day failed to properly accommodate for his injured ankle, and as he placed his weight on his right leg, his ankle collapsed, failing to support his body mass. Yet momentum remains a thing, so rather than simply crumpling to the ground, Day's error was instead emphasized spectacularly, as he maintained his velocity flipping head over heals across the dried out sand like a rag doll shot from a cannon. Day finally came to a stop, skidding to a halt face first through the river bed, likely having traveled nearly seven meters in total. Looking up as much as he was able to Day tried to determine if he had been able to win, as his vision faded to black.

Loss Declaration:
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:40 pm

Vernos looked at Day unpleasantly. His words didn't seem all to inviting and Vernos had thought he had offended the Regg. He looks at himself as a king, a leader among all, a dictator...a tyrant...no not that, there is something in his heart...what is that something...Vernos thought to himself for a moment listening to Day's brief speech. He scoffed at Day's remark of "being good enough" Vernos never thought anyone to be better than the other, But I guess not everyone can think alike...then no one would exist.

As the song ended Day collapsed just after firing several bullets in the open spot of Vernos's armor. Vernos got shot in the spot once and flung to the side to avoid being hit again. The other bullets hit his armor as he toppled over. He turned around staggering to his feet as he tried walking over to Day who already seemed almost out for the count. A sharp pain pierced in vernos's body as he had forgotten about his previous gun wound injuries. He was bleeding heavily. Vernos fell to his knees as day collapsed...quickly after that Vernos collapsed as well. Both bodies down for the count.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:44 pm

-:-CONGRATULATIONS-:-

For this being the very first completed duel station topic ever the Gyun and XP Awarded will be 20 per person!
Thank you so much for your participation!
Until Next Time!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos   Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saidala Valley, 1 v. 1, Day v. Vernos
Page 1 of 1