Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Catharsis Drafenguard Vote_lcapCatharsis Drafenguard Voting_barCatharsis Drafenguard Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Catharsis Drafenguard Vote_lcapCatharsis Drafenguard Voting_barCatharsis Drafenguard Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Catharsis Drafenguard

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Catharsis

Catharsis

Catharsis Drafenguard Empty
PostSubject: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2015 10:26 pm

Catharsis Drafenguard U6xBE

Catharsis Drafenguard

Catharsis Drafenguard U6xBE

Catharsis Drafenguard Moon

General Information
Alias/Nickname: I often go by Cathar.
Sexuality:
The pursuit of intimacy is one I hold little curiosity for. "Asexual," I believe one might define me.
   Race: Altamone

Descriptive Information
   Eye Color: Pallid white.
   Hair Color: As blanch as my eyes. (White)
   Skin Color: My skin has faded a bit from its misty tinge, it's more akin to gray with subtle blue tinges.
   Height: 5'9" last I checked.
   Weight: one-hundred and twenty-eight pounds.

Overall Physical Description:
 I try not to stand out. Dark clothes, black cloak or robes-- the typical attire when I'm out and about. In a city, though, it pays off not to wear dark clothes, lest you draw more attention to yourself. In such urban circumstances, I wear contrasts of white over black underclothes, but I suppose you might want more on my physical appearance as a person.

Most consider me pale for my race, as I've preferred darkness and this has blanched some of the more blue pigments in my skin to a near gray. I'm of average height, and not the strongest build-- in fact I consider myself fairly scrawny in comparrison to many. I've a sharp jawline and am told my eyes are dull, as if always bored in contrast to my analytical expression.

Attractive? No, I wouldn't consider myself so. Some might, but I would like to believe my appearance to be plain; it's better that way. Asides, people likely think me odd what with all the belts, pouches and books I carry on my person.

Strengths:
 I'm smart, a quick thinker and quite manipulative if I do say so myself... But I suppose you mean in a fight? Err... I'm smart, a quick thinker and manipulative? Pardon the redundancy; I'm not much of a fighter, really, but I am swift on my feet and quite acute in my ability to observe or predict a person.

Weaknesses/Fears:
 Fear? I don't fear much, really. Not a bravery thing, so much as I just don't see much reason to be afraid. I may die, or I may live. As far as weaknesses go, I'm not the strongest, hardiest, or otherwise. I prefer to avoid fights, but if I have to fight I'll never overpower my opponents; that's what wit is for.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description:
 I'd say I'm a very analytical, intelligent and cautious individual, but I guess it goes deeper than that. I've always held a calm demeanor, mostly out of a lack of interest than ought else; it's difficult to entertain myself without some long term goal to work towards, or people to trick and toy with. Otherwise, I consider myself fairly neutral towards the going ons of the world --unless an opportunity arrives that I can take advantage of. In that regard, I suppose you could call me selfish, but I'd rather say I'm merely always looking out for my own goals. Is that really so bad?.. Well... Probably.

~What is the primary element you know?: First, I learned the ways of Darkness.
~What is the secondary element you know?: Once one is familiar with the dark, they must know its polar foe, Light.
~Are You Still Studying From The Books Of Those Two Elements?: One should always study and restudy their books, but as far as manipulating these elements go, yes I still require the books for many of my abilities.
~Are You Holding On To The Books for safekeeping?: All books should be kept safe, so yes I am.

Back Story Overview

Home City:
 Not a city, really... I was born in the Badlands... I'll explain shortly.
   Current Residence:
 I now reside in Galvin City; it's much more interesting here than the badlands.

Back Story History:
  You might be asking yourself how someone could have been born and raised in the badlands. Frankly, that's an excellent question; one I only have a solitary answer for: My mother was a crazy Altamone. She went by the name Aryah, and was exalted for her powers-- or rather her abuse thereof. If she exiled herself or otherwise is a story I know not, but she raised me, taught me everything I know about manipulating people and carefully setting up the world around me to accomplish my goals.
  While this was difficult to learn as a child, things became infinitely harder the day my mother left me alone in some slums somewhere to begin my life. Things were tough at first, but I endeavored to use my young age and my more-than-life-saving capabilities as an Altamone to steal, lie, deceive and control in order to survive. Years would pass, and in this time many people would come and go as I pretended to befriend them and turned in what profit I could, severing any connection.
  Needless to say, I made many an enemy, and became somewhat hunted in that town, so I decided I needed a bigger place to make progress. I was in my late teens when I came here to Galvin City, the big city. A fresh start is what I need and had, but this time I'd be more careful, play the long game. I've even considered taking a part in this war between the Reggs and us.. Er... Enhanced individuals.
  I've never seen much point in this war, myself; I simply don't see what Monarch gains from wiping out people different from them. I don't necessarily agree with the Goliath-Bird Wing Corporation, either. I understand there's a need to defend people, but it seems they are acting drastically. But who am I to judge, so long as I can figure out some way to turn this to my advantage.
  That's my next step here in Galvin; to maybe see what the GBW has to offer me. Opportunities exist in war, it's true, so let's see where the die is cast; I've learned the arts of darkness and light, and mastered the art of manipulation, after all.
  My other family? Weren't you paying attention? I only had my mother, and she left me in that slum. I haven't a clue where she is, or who else might be in my family. I respect her for what she taught me, and my life in the badlands wasn't anything you wouldn't be able to guess; just your standard survival and hiding from creatures who want to chew on your bones. As for the town I threw into a squall, I'd prefer not to talk much on it; let's just say I would likely die if I showed my face in some towns out south.
  As for something more recent, I'll be joining the GBW, I think. Not on the front lines, oh no. I'd likely serve better for the purpose of subterfuge and other discrete work.

Stats

Might:10%
   Resistance:6%+14%
   Stamina:15%
   Agility:34%
   Perception:35%

Last edited by Catharsis on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2015 10:56 pm

Looking good so far. A minor note on the stats section, the power rating and actual stat points shouldn't be here, as they change as you level up. However, if you want you can put the power rating and actual stat points in your character sheet (found in your account profile).
Back to top Go down
Catharsis

Catharsis

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 9:15 am

Alright, edited. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 4:44 pm

Lovely work, I particularly like your usage of first person perspective. Congrats, you're approved! You're now ready to head over to the outer sanctum to pick up some abilities, and then you're ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:53 pm

Your character has been moved to WIP as per this announcement. This character requires an update to the new character template. For further details, refer to the link prior.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catharsis Drafenguard   Catharsis Drafenguard I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Catharsis Drafenguard
Page 1 of 1