Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Vote_lcapKoba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Voting_barKoba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Vote_lcapKoba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Voting_barKoba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Empty
PostSubject: Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader   Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2015 12:16 am

Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader U6xBE Koba Moari Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader U6xBE

Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader Untitled-5-1

General Information
Alias/Nickname: Koko, Kokoro
Sexuality: Biseuxal
Race: Corleik

Descriptive Information
Eye Color: Deep Purple
Hair Color: Autumn Red
Skin Color: Light Sandy Tan
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 185lbs

Overall Physical Description: My hair is in long dred locks in which I wrap in a bundle to make a long free flowing dred lock pony tail that stretches down past the midsection of my back. I wear a red and white turtle-neck sweater vest. The collar and the bottom trim of the sweater vest is are red while the rest is white. In the center of the sweater vest (my chest) shows the Corleik emblem on it. My arm's, torso and neck are completely bandaged hiding scars I received while fighting for my kind. I wear white parachute like pants that are tightly strapped around my ankles and on my feet I have red, foot ninja type shoes. I am over the average height of a male standing in at about 6'2"....I think 6'4"..but who's really counting? I always wear a relaxed look on my face, no matter what situation I am faced with. 

Strengths: I am as persuasive as they come and can deescalate any situation that may come my way..with in reason of course. Not to sound like a macho man here but I have been told that I am extremely strog when it comes to hand to hand combat and even when I have Kuair by my side.

Weaknesses/Fears: I can never get emotionally close to anyone for fear of letting them down or dissapointing them. I can never be in any tight or closed space and to top it all off, I will never kill again...I can't do it.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description: I would like to say that I am a happy person most of the time...but I only use that as a facade to hide my true feelings. I constantly beat myself up about all the wrong I did, but no one will ever know that because I am so good at hiding how I feel. I do my best to show my people that I am not broken, that I am still the Koba Moari they look up to. But I find myself not to be myself. I am happy, yet I'm sad. I go above and beyond my normal tasks and always try to be as helpful as possible, but only from a distance. No friends, no lovers, no pain. That is how I see it at this point, why must I grow fond of someone who will die or turn their back on me. All I ever done is right in a world of wrong...or at least i've done more right than wrong you could say.

Corleik  

-What is your signature item of choice?: Two Dagger Shaped Earrings- 
-What Is The Name Of The Item Spirit?: Kuair 
-Male or Female?:  Male
-What is the item spirits personality like?: Kuair is rambunctious and sometimes overly dramatic but will do anything to help Koba out. They have been through a lot together and have achieved outstanding levels. Kuair does goof off a lot in battle but always somehow manages to back it right back up
-What does the item look like before and after its transformation: Two dagger shaped earrings that detach from Koba's earlobes and grow into 6ft iron great swords. Kuair's spirit projects from them with his signature armor resembling a spirit samurai.

Back Story Overview

Home City: Galvin City
Current Residence: Galvin City

Back Story History: She was so beautiful. The girl of my dreams, the sparkle in my eye...all turned to dust...every last bit of it. Yasi, I loved her with all my heart. We grew up together and did everything with one another. When I was with her, it was like the genocide never existed, it was like being with her sent me to a different place, nobody could ever make me feel the way she did. As the years progressed and the genocide got worse however it was getting harder for me and Yasi to meet each other. Everything had to be a secret. Secret hiding spots, secret locations, meeting up when the moon made its room in the sky. I feared for her safety, and the hardest thing that I ever had to do was let her go...and I can say at the time I regretted it. Letting her go wasn't something I wanted to do...but was something that had to be done.

When I wasn't with Yasi I was with my good friend Yakao. He was a vanutei and I was a corleik. In galvin city our kind was accepted...it was just yasi was a regg and her kind was hated harshly. Yakao told me it would be best to send her away, send her out of the city. My love...my life. He told m to turn my back on her...and just like the fool I was..I did. Hearing her beg for me to stay, hearing her calling out my name, broke my heart, and when she left...she took my heart with her. I didn't hear from her for months, I had heard that she moved to Hun city with the other reggs. Yakao was always by my side though. He and I built from scratch the Goliath Bird Wing Corporation. It at first was just for peace, we rescued families from near death experiences and tried our hardest to make our mark on the world. When he and I had found out, after years have gone by, that Yasi was leader of the Monarch Organization in Hun city something in me broke. How could you be apart of the very thing we once hated together? The girl I love...turned into the girl I loved.

I love you..to death Yasi. She never had never met my parent's before...and when the Regg's had declared war on the rest of the world, my parent's were the first to volunteer. I had tried my hardest to talk them out of it, but their minds were set. I told them I loved them, and I'd wait for their return. But they never returned, and in the moment...I was out for blood. I put myself on the battle field as Yakao told me not to fight out of revenge. I should've listened. Kuair and I slayed hundreds of pathetic reggs every last one of them...until the time came when I had slayed Yasi's parent's...right in front of her. Our eye's met..and it was clear were we stood now.

Through that brief moment of eye contact we said our final I love you's and she called off the battle and retreated...The war still presses on..and I had blood on my hands...I looked at all the people I killed...every last one of them and all I could muster up to ask myself was why...why Koba, why? Yakao had heard what I had done and he left my side. He left Galvin city and headed east, creating his own land and civilization for those not interested or wanting to be involved in the war. I lost my best love and my best friend..all because of me. Now here I am sitting in my office, alone...and I guess loneliness is all I need right now

Stats
Might:135%
Resistance:75%
Stamina:95%
Agility:90%
Perception:75%

Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Koba Moari Goliath Bird-Wing Corp. Leader
Page 1 of 1