Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Vanutei Exclusive Shop Vote_lcapVanutei Exclusive Shop Voting_barVanutei Exclusive Shop Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Vanutei Exclusive Shop Vote_lcapVanutei Exclusive Shop Voting_barVanutei Exclusive Shop Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Vanutei Exclusive Shop

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Vanutei Exclusive Shop Empty
PostSubject: Vanutei Exclusive Shop   Vanutei Exclusive Shop I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2015 8:51 pm

Item NamePriceDescription
Makeshift Willow80 gyunYou plant a acorn in which a large tree grows. Everything under the tree gets a 10% healing factor for 3 posts.
Bogool Smoke10 gyunBogool smoke is a weird mixture of substances Vanutei use in order to escape a situation or obscure their opponents vision. It has a 8% perception increase for the vanutei and an 8% perception decrease for the opponent.
Kokuri Whistle15 gyunKokuri whistle allows every ally the vanutei has to receive a 12% defense increase for 2 posts.
Mali Water100 gyunMali water can heal any fatal injury however the person still must be breathing in order for the water to work.
Juhir Staff30 gyunJuhir staff gives the holder 10% more stamina and can be used as a weapon.
Gaia's Tears150 gyunGaia's tear has enough healing properties to revive anyone or anything and bring them back to full un-scarred health
Maka Nuts120 gyunMaka nuts instantly bring the vanutei into an immediate berserk core form rage. These are highly dangerous nuts that have a strange reaction to the spirit in each vanutei. Once on a berserk rampage the vanutei can stay in core form for an additional two posts, however there stamina decreases by 10% for two posts and they experience extreme fatigue after leaving core form.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Vanutei Exclusive Shop
Page 1 of 1