Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Training Rules Vote_lcapTraining Rules Voting_barTraining Rules Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Training Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Training Rules Empty
PostSubject: Training Rules   Training Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2015 10:23 am

Training Rules

1. Post Requirement
When training, every 300 words YOU make in the training topic counts as 10XP. You're training posts can be as long as you want them to be but just know that it at least has to be 300 words long as a bare minimum. 

2. Battling
In training topics if it is going to be a solo training thread where you are just training yourself with no one or no 'thing' please put [Solo] if it is going to include two or more people please put [Multi] if you want it to include a creature then please implement whether it is going to be yourself and a creature [Solo-Creature] or a group and a creature [Multi-Creature]. in order to find out what creature you will be facing a Mod will choose for you according to your stats and level.

3. Auto-hits
Auto hits are only acceptable in the event that your character has been stunned or petrified by an enemies attack, even if you are stunned an enemy requests an auto hit it would have to be looked over by a moderator, but generally speaking if you are unable to move, it is fair game.

4. What To Include
Always be sure to make a training thread and treat it as any other role play topic you have done. Include the purpose of your training, also include the location in where you training is to take place. The rules of normal role play still apply to training with the slight exception to auto-hits if you are in a Solo training thread. Also remember TRAINING MUST BE DONE IN THE TRAINING CENTER FORUM.

5. Maximum Exp
Since training threads can be done fairly easily and while other threads are occurring, to prevent abuse, a cap for exp which can be earned from training has been applied. The most exp one can earn from a training thread is 200 exp total per month. Additionally, while double exp coupons can be used for training threads, but cannot cause the total exp for that month to exceed 200.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Training Rules
Page 1 of 1