Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Vernos Ability Gain Vote_lcapVernos Ability Gain Voting_barVernos Ability Gain Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Vernos Ability Gain Vote_lcapVernos Ability Gain Voting_barVernos Ability Gain Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Vernos Ability Gain

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Vernos Ability Gain Empty
PostSubject: Vernos Ability Gain   Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Ability Creation

Name Of Ability:Weeping Marionettes
Poisonous?: No
Poison level: N/A
Singular or Area affect: Area/Singular Affect
Move Type: Offensive/Defensive
Exclusive to: Vernos Only
Plant Form or Core Form: Plant Form

Ability Description: Vernos buries his hands in the ground for a brief moment before pulling them out and raising them in the air. Two large trees grow from either side of him and they stretch at about 15m in height. The trees act as hands and have five large, leafless branches that act as fingers. Vernos is able to manipulate the trees to help him in battle and the trees themselves can extend an extra 5 meters if need be. However when this move is being used no other moves can be done at this time.

Duration: 4 posts
Cool Down: 4 posts

Last edited by Vernos on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Vernos

Vernos

Vernos Ability Gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vernos Ability Gain   Vernos Ability Gain I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 12:50 pm

Ability Creation

Name Of Ability: Galiant Servants
Poisonous?: No
Poison level:N/A
Singular or Area affect: Area Affect
Move Type: Offensive
Exclusive to: Bonju
Plant Form or Core Form: Core

Ability Description: Bonju shifts his energy into the earth and creates rock like monsters with patches of grass and flowers covering parts of their bodies. The beings are five-six feet in height, have functional legs and arms. When this move is created bonju's body turns into energy that he then transfers to those rock beings and can not use any moves while performing this one. Basically Bonju turns into five rock like creatures that only do physical damage and nothing else. The stats for each of the rock beings is half of whatever the stats are of bonju.

Duration: 4
Cool Down: 4

Ability Creation

Name Of Ability: Shrub Bomb
Poisonous?: Yes
Poison level: 5 for small bombs 8 for large bomb
Singular or Area affect: Area Affect
Move Type:Offensive/Defensive
Exclusive to: Vernos
Plant Form or Core Form: Plant Form

Ability Description: Using the earths aura, vernos can create tiny shrub grenades that when they explode create moderate sized poison clouds. Using more energy from the earth vernos can create a tiny "nuke" in a way which is a settling bomb that creates a large poison gas cloud that has a 8 meter radius. The gas from the mini nuke is lethal enough to slightly burn your skin. Tini shrub grenades can be used freely every two posts. However when the mini nuke is used the whole move itself can't be used for a total of 5 posts. for the grenades if the poison is taken in by the foe it stays in their system for 2 posts and staggers Agility by 10% for two post. If the mini nuke is taken in by the foe agility is decreased 10% for 3 posts and stamina is decreased 15% for two posts. The mini-nuke has a 27 meter radius.

Duration:1-2 posts
Cool Down: 2 or 5 posts depending on if mini nuke or tiny grenades are used.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/

Vernos Ability Gain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin-
Jump to: