Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Weed hidden in the garden (open) Vote_lcapWeed hidden in the garden (open) Voting_barWeed hidden in the garden (open) Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Weed hidden in the garden (open) Vote_lcapWeed hidden in the garden (open) Voting_barWeed hidden in the garden (open) Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Weed hidden in the garden (open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tokiwa

Weed hidden in the garden (open) Empty
PostSubject: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2015 9:34 pm

Scarlet slowly stepped out the door of a small home tieing her red cloak onto herself before looking back and yelling inside " I'll be back later mom." before closing the door behind her and starting her stroll.  she sighed looking down at her feet as she walked, she looked back slightly at the home inside lay a single mother that did not know her child was not who she though, rather a thief, using her like a new piece of clothing to be worn. she hated when she found younger bodies, even more so when they had family, it wasn't bad when they are orphans as sad as it was, but the ones that had people that cared about them, those were terrible, she knew once she had to leave they would search for her, but no body would ever be found. they all turn to dust after she was done.

she tryed to make there final moments happy ones, but it was hard at times, she didn't want to get attached herself, it was troublesome, not only because she would have to leave them, but even if she could stay, she knew she would just outlive them. some days she felt like maybe it would just be good to not go into a body and just fade away, at this rate she would end up seeing the war end and a new one take its place. Scarlett stopped looking over at a small flower garden she would lower herself to smell the flowers before noticing something amiss. moving some of the flowers aside she saw it, though it apeared to be a flower she knew what it really was, just a weed. a flowering weed at that, but a weed still.  she cracked a small chuckle "were kinda the same little flower, aren't we?"
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 4:43 pm

Vernos decided to continue his stroll through Limrei. This time he was on a hunt; recruiting you could say. After the discussion he had with the Altamone and Regg he realized that it was time for him to finally do something for himself rather than help everyone else. He loves everyone, however it's always difficult making EVERYONE happy. He wanted to get away from the disaster for a moment...just a moment. He remembered the flower gardens somewhere south of the Fountain in the heart of the town and decided that it be best if he reconnected with nature.

SOMETHINGS TROUBLING YOU ISN'T IT? Bonju noted as he noticed his friend was in a not-so-great mood. Core spirits know everything their host is thinking, feeling and doing pretty much. It was hard for Vernos to hide things from Bonju, because Bonju practically knew everything.
I want to get out...get out of this mess and disaster of Eastern Odrea. I love the people, I love the land, but how much longer can we keep the peace before peace destroys us all? I do not want to die here...I want to make something of myself Bonju
WE WILL MAKE IT OUT. HAVE FAITH VERNOS. REMEMBER I AM ALWAYS BY YOUR SIDE.
Silence filled the air as Vernos proceeded to walk to the Gardens. A grim look grew on Vernos's face as he had a lot of decisions on his plate and didn't know which to take. Finally making it to the garden a soft gust of wind would happily pass him by bringing his attention to a girl crouched down staring at the bed of flowers.
SHE'S A CZIGUS. QUITE RARE. Vernos stared at the Czigus for a moment not entirely knowing how to approach; not wanting to scare her of course.

Fixing his face and emotions Vernos approached the Czigus in a calm, friendly manor, "Hello, how are you doing today?" He said not fully knowing what else to say to her.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 5:22 pm

she continued to stare down at the weed, thinking about how if she was a Vanutei she would probably be able to talk to it.  somthing she had been them before, infact there bodies were often some of the easier ones often dieing alone like hermits in nature, or picked off by bandits or some other group. they wern't easy targets mind you, with there core form, however even the towering giants could be taken down with enough force.  she sighed shaking her head, she hated thinking like this, but over the years her mind had been going to even darker places, slowly not even viewing people as people, rather just bits of clothing to be used, and she disliked that.

she stopped as she heard a voice, she would turn to look, seeing the face the man talking to her. before slowly raising to her feet. his green haired pointed to him being a Vanutei, but  she already knew who this man was, they had never directly interacted with each other before or after she took this body, however the memories in her head pointed to him being the one known as Vernos a sort of town officials,  she disliked dealing with town officials. however she heard or rather remeber he was quite a nice one, so she didn't worry much, at least at the moment, however she also knew there was actually two of them. "Hello, I'm doing great thanks for asking, and how are you sir?" she would say rather cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:01 pm

Vernos liked how things were going so far. A cheery response from a cheery person. He examined her for a bit not fully wanting to blurt out that he knows what she is. Thats no way to approach anyone. "I'm actually doing better to say the least. Had to break up an almost fight," He let out a soft weak laugh running his hands through his hair, "You can call me Vernos. Sir makes me feel old," He gave her a warm smile as he decided to sit by her and the bed of flowers. They were so beautiful. Different colors yet still the same. He smiled as he continued to look at the flowers. He began laughing at them.

"They are playing," He said pointing to the flowers as they remained motionless, "On a day like today and hearing these flowers cheer with joy makes me happy ya know?" A sad expression grew on his face not fully aware of his sudden change in mood.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm

Scarlet stood and listened keeping the smile on her face, she listened to Vernos speak. she kept her self standing in a way that would be non threatening, she really didn't want any problems. she really didn't want to fight and really didn't want to leave this body so soon. he mentioned about almost having to stop a fight along with saying his name, which now confirmed who he was. "Well its a pleasure Vernos, My name is Nanami , it is a pleasure to meet you." she would say continuing her cheerful tone, it was mostly to keep up with who Nanami was, a cheerful girl who didn't have many problems in life. the real her would have tried to get away already, but she could rarely afford to be rude, doing that to the wrong person could set them off.

she looked over at the flowers and back as him as he said the flowers were playing, she understood but she knew most people didn't. she giggled " so you can talk to flowers then your a Vanutei then, I didn't think you actually understood plants I thought that was just a saying." she would keep her smile on intill she saw Vernos' face change to one of sadness. "is there something wrong?" she wasnt sure why his face changed like that, and she hoped it wasn't about her.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Vernos smiled at here when she gave him her name. Meeting sweet people made his day a tad better. He would lightly caress the petals on the flowers as Nanami was explaining how she thought that Vanutei being able to communicate with plant life was a myth, "I can only talk to flowers, grass even. Small plants I can communicate with, I find it difficult to talk to bushes or trees however," He forgot that he was sad for a moment when Nanami caught him on it. "Oh I'm sorry. I was just thinking about what life was like beyond the Eastern Odrea. I want to travel and do all these exciting things, but I keep finding myself bound to this town. I love the people, I love the feel I get whenever I wake up and know todays going to be a good day, but for some reason I don't find myself happy,"

Vernos stood up as he stretched and looked to Nanami, "Don't think I am crazy, but I believe that David padilla is alive. I believe he is out there somewhere hiding, watching us all kill each other," He looked at the sky and let out a frustrated sigh, "Aagghh.."
CALM DOWN BOY YOU ARE THINKING TO HARD
"I'm well aware of this Bonju," Vernos said aloud, "To put it in short, i don't want to leave behind the only home I ever truly had," He said face flushed with srrow.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 4:40 pm

Scarlet listened to Vernos explain this power, not that she didn't already know, the fact that he talked to flowers more then trees was a new fact but other then that nothing new."Wow thats intersting Mr.Vernos." she said acting like she was interested. then he started talking wanting to explore and see the world and how he isn't happy cause hes unable to. pfft, kid had it lucky and there was no war here and there wasn't many problems either. if the kid knew or had seen some of the things she had seen. the guy was clearly one of those people who 'wanted to help' and thos people always died too young in the end.

"I'm not sure, i've been always told that the stuff outside the eastern parts were kinda dangerous, ive heard a lot of scary stories about them."
she would say showing concern, then he mentioned David padilla, the man that has caused all of her grief over the years, and the idea that hes just out there watching was one she had as well, she didn't know why, did he get some sort of sick entertainment out of it? the he mentioned others name, most likely his core spirit.." who's Bonju.?" she would say a confused look on her face, "what is a home if you are unhappy in it."
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:10 pm

Vernos fixed his face as he noted the questions that Nanami was asking him. He didn't fully know how to answer them but he had a knack for being honest and it always got the best of him. "Im not oblivious to the outside world. I know how dangerous life is outside this place. My parent's were killed by the reggs when I was six. Yakao took me in after my Aunt who was watching me passed of an illness. I have no more known family and I want to put myself in harms way to put a stop to the madness. Things are peaceful here now, but there is always madness in beauty. You just have to search for it," He took a deep breathe as he looked up at the sky again. This time his gaze set upon the sun leaving a glare on his glasses.

Nanami had asked him who Bonju was and he snapped his attention back to her, "Bonju is my Core Spirit. He is my only family in this day and age. We are always having conversations day in a day out," Thinking about that made him smile, "I do not know what a home is in all honesty." Vernos turned to face Nanami fully, preparing himself "And I don't mean to intrude on your personal life," Vernos looked down at the flowers then looked back at Nanami, "But I know what you are. Your secret is safe with me," Vernos gave Nanami a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 5:48 pm

scarlet listened to the boy, talk about how he knew how bad it was, and his life story about how he lost his family and all of the nonsense shes heard before, the one who wishes to stop the chaos to save the world.  she's heard it a few times. he then confirmed  the name of his core spirit, along with saying he was his only family at this point and how they talk all the time, must be nice.  his comment about not knowing what a home was however was quite true for Scarlet as well, she had no 'home' to speak of, her bodies did but she never would.

then the next thing he said would cause her to stop in fact it felt like the world would stop for her. 'know what she was' for a moment one could see the panic and fear in her face, how did he know? no one had ever figured it out, and how could he? the only time someone ever even knew, was normally when she was caught without a body adn even then most of the time they didn't even know what to call her. her face would go back to its cheery self after a split second, "What I am? I don't quite understand what you are saying." other thoughts would race into her head, about how she might have to leave already, she didn't think she could kill him, not only would that point fingers, she didn't think she had the power to.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2015 6:38 pm

Vernos had no idea what made him say that to her. He was talking in hi head, and his head turned into his mouth. Bonju informed him a while back about the oath and pact czigus made with vanutei and how they are never suppose to expose a Czigus to anyone else but themselves. He took note of her sudden change in mood for a split second before she reverted back to her cheery self. "No need to be afraid. Remember I am a friend. Although I don't seem like much I can pack a heavier punch than Bonju,"
WATCH IT KID, Bonju would say finally breaking his silence, BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU MENTION THAT SHE IS A CZIGUS. I WOULDN'T WANT HER TAKING CONTROL OF YOUR BODY. Bonju let out a deep laugh within Vernos's core.

"You are a spectral being. A Czigus. Vanutei are able to spot out Czigus. I just can't tell anyone else about you. It was an oath made long ago. Im sorry if I offended you in anyway. It was never my intention to. I've just never really seen a Czigus before," Vernos said apologetically bowing to Nanami. Vernos put his hand on his head and gave nanami an emabrrassed half smile with a soft chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:05 pm

she stood there listening to him. he mentioned how he had a heavier punch then his core spirit, he said he was a friend but then makes a threat, just great he didn't seem to understand what friendly meant. then some remark about unable to tell other people about her, about some pact long ago, something she had never heard about so she had no idea if he was telling the truth or not. not only that but apparently Vanutei can tell a czigus form a normal person, something else she didn't know.

well at least he was giving info that did lend some credit to his, 'friendly' remark. she sighed, her face becoming much more serious. "so you know what I am, you must want something then? and while you may not be able to tell other people, if that's even true, you could easily just do something else to deal with me, your a town official I don't see why they won't believe you if you told them I was a theft or a spy to get me locked up......so what do you want..." she would say, her words emotionless.

Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2015 1:55 pm

Vernos felt as if him mentioning such a thing was bad on his part and he didn't feel all to well confronting her on it. He had to play this calmly and try to defuse the situation. He listened to her words carefully. From her response it didn't sound like she was happy at all with him calling her out, he felt as though she was feeling threatened by him and thats not what he wanted at all; not at all.

"I want nothing from you at all. I'm not here to cause a problem, nor be a part of a problem. In all honesty I just now found out you were a Czigus not even five minutes ago. I'm sorry if I came off to strong. Its just around here I really only see my kind. So when I see Altamones, Corleiks, reggs even I tend to get excited...in a way you could say. Although i'm a town official, I am still a Vanutei," He tried assuring Nanami that he meant no harm to her at all. He was wondering what she thought he was, one of the bad guys? All vernos really wanted was to form a group to travel with him, but he was having little to no luck doing so. 

I'm going to try to approach the situation differently. Please back me up here with the right things to say bonju.
THERE WILL BE NO NEED FOR ME TO BACK YOU UP MY BOY. JUST BE HONEST. IF SHE SAYS NO THEN LET HER SAY NO AND MOVE ON TO THE NEXT PERSON. ODDS ARE SOMEONE WILL GO WITH YOU. AND IF THE CASE BEING THAT NO ONE WILL GO, YOU HAVE ME AND I HAVE YOU. ALSO REPEAT NOTHING OF WHAT I JUST SAID TO NO ONE. THAT'S A WARNING BWAHAHAHA.

Bonju was somewhat like Vernos's conscious in some way or another, just more irritating than helpful, "Well what I really want is to form a group. To try and find David Padilla and put an stop to this madness. I've been studying the geography of the Odrea Region and have noticed that no one seems to know what is beyond Laikaido Ocean. The ocean itself is dangerous as is and so is western Odrea, and with the war going on most of the odrea region is pratically on military lock down. I want answers for all this, and I will do whatever it takes. I am putting my life on the line here not only for the people of the world who could care less about me but for my parent's as well. For if none of this happened they will be alive with me today. I don't want kids growing up without parent's....I...don't want someone to go through what I had to go through. My life isn't all depressing but the loss of parent's is a wound to deep to heal. David Padilla is alive, and I would like you to help me find him. I know a lot about all the races. I can be a great asset as a team member. I just want to know your thoughts...if you will please," Vernos looked at her, face showing not only the burning will of fire but also the tears of a weeping willow.
Back to top Go down
Tokiwa

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 10:31 am

scarlet listed to what the young man said, he spoke saying he wanted nothing, which she really didn't believe, but she would go with it for now, everyone wanted something from someone that's just how it was. then he spoke about forming a group to find, David Padilla, and how he wanted to put a stop to this madness, she giggled to it, stopping the madness that was a challenge,  finding David Padilla would be impossible, many had tried, but to her knowledge every had failed. she started to laugh, what was this guy thinking, he wanted to waste his life? searching for something no one could ever find.

he spoke about not wanting kids to live without parents and all these things and a bunch of different things she sighed, " so you want to save the world, stop the war and find David Padilla, man you picked some difficult jobs to do ill tell you that, and what will you do when you find him, ask him to fix everything? he doesn't seem like the type of guy that would fix what he started."
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Vernos looked at Nanami for a moment as she giggled at his pleas. Still not letting her laughter get to him he held his own. "You may laugh at me now but I am not here to save the world. Answers from David would be nice, knowing why he did all this would be nice," It was clear now that he was getting heated, but in a good way, "You can keep jumping body after body living other peoples lives but still keeping all of their knowledge. You can hide all you want, but I know and you know that over time all that information, all that knowledge you gain will overload your brain," Vernos took his glasses off as they began to fog up, "Bonju knows Czigus that do not have to leave their bodies that they are in," He added.

"However moving back to the topic, There is something I have been studying that I would like you to know," He began to clean his glasses on his shirt before putting them back on, "The Laikaido Waterfall...is not the end of the earth. People have traveled down it and we all assume they died...but what if they didn't? What if there is life at the end of the waterfall? It doesn't sound crazy, it actually would make a whole lot of sense. I mean do you know what is at the bottom of Laikaido Waterfall?" Vernos didn't really give her a chance to answer, "If I did all of my research correctly David Padilla isn't dead, he is located at the bottom of the waterfall. The only reason he is not dead...is the same reason you aren't. He has the Czigus ability of practical immortality. I know Czigus can technically live forever if they make it to a body in time, but since David padilla is the original owner of our abilities, he wouldn't need a body," Vernos pinched the bridge of his nose as he began to go into deep thought about what he was saying. He walked back and forth thinking carefully about how all of this sounded.

YOU REALLY HAVE BEEN STUDYING A LOT MY BOY. IF WHAT YOU SAY IS TRUE WE WILL HAVE TO TAKE A SMALL GROUP WITH US. THERE IS NO WAY HE CAN CROSS THE OCEAN BY OURSELVES. WE WOULD NEED THE MAGIC OF AN ALTAMONE, THE CRAFTSMAN SHIP OF REGG, THE KNOWLEDGE OF A CZIGUS, THE DEFENSES OF A EXATIAZ AND THE FIGHTING WILL OF A CORLEIK.

"It is the only logical explanation. No one can prove that there is life at the bottom of the waterfall and no one can prove that there isn't life. But everything i've gathered over the years points to the waterfall," Vernos looked at Nanami with more confidence in his eyes than before, "I know this all sounds crazy, but I wouldn't be wasting my time studying all of this, wasting my time trying to have people form a group with me if I knew this was all a lost cause. I need all the help I can get..."
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Weed hidden in the garden (open)   Weed hidden in the garden (open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm