Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Drunken Memories Vote_lcapDrunken Memories Voting_barDrunken Memories Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Drunken Memories

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:16 pm

"You wait out here. If I need you I'll call you," Osiris walked into the pub  as his Pulm Isis laid near the entrance waiting for him to return. "Waiter or whatever I need a beer," Osiris sat at the front counter as he was finally handed his drink. He guzzled it down as if it was water he hadn't drunk in years.

"Another One!" He demanded as he put money down for four more. The waiter gave Osiris a very troubled expression but that expression soon turned to fear when Osiris glared back at the waiter placing his chakram on the counter. Soon enough four more drinks were given to Osiris and he guzzled them all down.

Several hours had passed and Osiris was sitting at the same counter head buried in his hands with his elbows propping him up. He still had one more beer bottle in his hands; conscious while looking unconscious at the same time. Isis began howling outside while finishing off her howl with a vibrant hiss, "Ahhhhh Shut up already! I'll be outside in a minute! Fuck!" Osiris said guzzling the last bit of his beer. He remained at the counter however head back to being buried in his hands.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 8:58 pm

Don’t even think about it, Dezerae pointed at her oversize dog. He gazed at the open desert on all fours with a sense of urgency, I don’t want to tie you up like last time. Dez glared at her large pet and pointed for the doors. Stay

She opened the door to the pub with ease and walked over to the bar, her boots heavy with sand, her skin, shorts and shirt dusted by the desert. At the bar she waited for the bartender to approach her to place her long awaited order. A beershe ordered when approached. She hunched over and crossed her arms over the bar.  

A whining noise from the outside the doors broke her train of thought as a man from beside her yelled at the damn thing to shut up. She raised her eyebrows towards the white haired man and his crass exchange with his pet.

The beer arrived and she lifted it to her lips taking in half the beer a few gulps. With a sigh she lowered the beer focusing on the other liquor bottles on display behind the bar.

She heard a few slow set of heavy boots stopped behind her breaking her trance. She lifted the beer to her lips for another swig when the loud boots behind her started to speak How much for a night Corleik?she could hear the jangle of his belt as he chuckled noting the jewel showing very visible on her lower back along with the color of her underwear.  

She took another sip of her beer as she slowly reached for her Beretta nestled next to her breast holster.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2015 11:00 pm

"Hmmm...," Osiris pleasurably moaned as the drunk affect of the beer to control of his mind and body. The moment a young women took a seat next to him his when he brought his guard up. He just slightly side eyed her trying to make the best of her appearance. He quickly scoffed after seeing her chug her beer and he quickly follow after finishing the rest of his. Not many people catch Osiris's attention but when he's drunk it's a whole other story. Him catching your attention could be a good thing where he just wants to talk or a bad thing where he will think you are suspicious or not trustworthy.

The moment Osiris ordered another beer a man walked in with a scene that quieted the whole pub. How much for a night Corleik?... He snicked at what was said for a moment, the beer dumbfounding his mind for a moment. "I wouldn't go there buddy if I were you. Definitely barking up the wrong tree. But for myself...well you'd have to buy me a drink first," Osiris winked at the man while picking up his chakram and holding it to his own neck. Osiris wasn't one for jocks but he had twelve drinks too many; forgive him.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 3:11 pm

Her shorts gripped her ample bottom held together by the metal on her belt, and her barely there tank top spoke volumes to those looking to either fight or fuck. She lived for this shit.

Dezerae raised her eyebrow at the exchange behind her. Her drunk neighbor decided to interrupt her chance to finally feed her addiction to adrenaline. Dezerae turned around and looked into the drunks eyes. Hazel.

“What kind of game are you playing queer?” the man barked at the stranger. He shuffled back raising his hands to the pistol sitting on his hip.

Dezerae too reached for her Beretta when she saw the other man's clear homophobia. Her other hand reaching for Gunter, the knife on her hip; on cue her pet whined from the outdoors, bleeding into the strangers pet’s cry for peace.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:50 pm

Osiris gave a taunting grin to the man baffled by his flirtatious comment. The women next to him gave him a look, he half thought she was doing to saw something up until the man had called him a Queer reaching for a pistol resting on his hip. Osiris put his chakram down on the counter next to him before staring the guy dead in his eyes," I can tell you right now...I am way to drunk for this...so I'll go easy on you this once," Osiris snickered as he walked up to the man with the pistol. Not fully worrying about getting shot, I mean if he cared he wouldn't be walking up to him in the first place. "I'll say this once and only once. Either leave or your head will be hanging over my fireplace..." It was unclear if Osiris was sobering up, from the sway in his walk to the slur in his words.

"Whats your move pretty boy?"
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:42 pm

Dezerae took the hands off her weapons and leaned against the bar with her arms out and crossed her legs. She took a look at the drunken stranger and at the pervert in front of her. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes where she placed one in between her lips and lit it with her military zippo. She took an inhale of smoke and blew it out.

With the beer between her fingers she let it hang as she smoked her cigarette. She had a look of deception and seduction as she stared at the perverted man. He was tall, but far from handsome with dark hair and a thick mustache that said he thought he was more man than most. He appeared to be a middle aged Regg, he was bulky with meaty hairy fist and an old pistol on his hip that looked like it needed more attention than the pistol in his pants. His shoulders were broad. Dezerae knew the type; The kind to pay for sex from a complete stranger, a stranger the same race of the man he just tried to kill perhaps.  A sick son of a bitch. Dezerae had a quick fantasy of holding those shoulders as she kneed him where the sun didn’t shine. Her previous plan when the perverted dog started on his racial insult. God she hated Reggs. But they were her favorite play thing. Her inner thoughts rang.

She blew a cloud of smoke towards the stalky pervert and spoke in a low voice, “What’s it going to be big boy, decoration or deformation?”

The stalky pervert looked at Dez with wide eyes and looked at the drunk with insulted pride. He then charged towards the drunken stranger fist first as he swung.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:59 pm

Osiris looked at the woman as she pulled out a stogie. He cracked his neck as he prepared for a fight he knew was yet to come. "I'm going to need to bum one of those off of you when this is over," Osiris turned to look back at the man he decided to slug him. He swiftly dodged the move by leaning back. He performed back flip kick hitting the man in his chin before landing on his feet and following his move with a side sweep of his foot. Osiris jumped back at laughed at the man.

"You might as well give me that cig now, unless you think I'm trying to hit on you," Osiris winked at the woman again lying in wait for the move to be made by the pervert.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 pm

Dezerae rolled her eyes at the drunks attempt to speak to her.

The drunk pervert was stunned to say the least as he tried to scramble his way back up and get another hit into the fight. He seemed confused and ready to kill.

She watched the exchange with nonchalance. She leaned back further in her seat and took another swig of her beer. She stopped mid sip when she saw one of the perverts friends step up to try and help with the brawl

Dezerae scoffed. The pervert charged the kid ready to give it another shot at kicking his ass.
His friend stood behind the kid with his fist raised.

Quickly Dez dropped her bottle and moved putting her gun to the new opponents head. With her cigarette still lit she spoke through clenched teeth.

“Tag team him, you’ll meet my hot friend Harry here. “

Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:35 am

Osiris was getting pumped by how the night was turning out. He took note of the guys reaction to getting sweep kicked by him and by the looks of things it was certain the man was not happy at all. Osiris jumped back to grab his chakram as he noticed one of the goons buddies was joining in on the fight. He wasn't worried about either or, but if things progressed one of the perverts or even both were soon to be dead. It was then when the woman decided to assist Osiris that he took a long pause for a second. Why is she helping me? Do I look like a fucking damsel?

When he equipped himself with the Chakram he fired it at the man he was brawling with. With a quick tug on the wire of his chakram would wrap around the pervert constricting his upper body movement. Osiris walked up to the man and pressed the blade of his second chakram hard against his neck causing him to lightly bleed. "You're killing my buzz. I've had a long day as is, this was interesting to say the least, but if I see you again...bring yourself a body bag..."

Osiris was finally sobering up after so long and his face revealed frustration. His eyes peered deeply into the mans eyes, nose scrunched like he was prepared to snarl.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 3:55 pm

Dezerae chuckled slightly as the man stopped in his tracks to stare down the barrel of her baby Harry. One of the few men in her life that offered her favorite kind of control.

She watched as the white haired kid fought with his perverted opponent, clearly with the upper hand. His comment to death was the one that brought her out of her comedic splendor. I'm sorry Harry, we have to be moral. She thought looking sympathetically at her Beretta.

With a quick switch to targets. She sighed heavily shaking her head as the she pointed her gun to the back of the white haired drunk and spoke with irritation, "And you're ruining any chance for a buzz. And I'm late for a spark date. Come on kid, he's not worth it. Put the ego away and let the pervert run away. You clearly won."
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Osiris pressed the blade harder on his throat. He wasn't going to kill him but striking fear in his spirit was a task he wished to accomplish. Things in the pub were getting crazy as is and thankfully there weren't a whole lot of people residing in it for the time being but the situation definitely needed to be deescalated.

It was then in that moment he had felt all eyes turn to him as the woman helping him out had pointed her gun to his back. He knew he needed to calm down, but he didn't like the idea of being controlled. "Okay, I'll stop. But not because you told me to," He said unraveling his chakram from the pervert giving him his mobility back. Once the chakram was fully back in Osiris' possession he jammed on of the blades in the arm of the pervert, "But because I wanted to," He ripped it out of the mans arm and cleaned the blood off the blade, "Now leave before your other arm gets impaled."

Osiris headed back to the counter and took a seat, placing his chakram in front of him. His face shone bright with frustration.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:27 pm

Dezerae took a deep breath as she watched the man walk away. She had a moment to herself as she put Harry back in his rightful home against her breast. She looked to the pervert as he scrambled himself together, blood and all as the white haired man moved back to the bar.

The pervert left with his gang, eyes all around still gazed at the dramatic scene that played before them. Until Dezerae screamed, "What the fuck are you all staring at?!"

With that she turned around and looked to the white haired man and spoke, "Still need that cigarette?"
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Osiris paid no mind to them gang of perverts after he let them know what he represented. He ordered another beer and guzzled it down. He had his back faced toward everyone but the bar. He heard the woman scream at the gang and couldn't help but utter a small smirk and a light scoff. When things finally settled down the woman had retired back to the bar where Osiris was offering him a cigarette. He stared at her for a second before ordering another before, "Sure," He was short worded with her because he wasn't trying to make friends with her and he also was focusing on getting drunk again.

Part of him wishes he would have just killed the man on the spot but the other part reminded him he wasn't a GBW or Monarch officer anymore and he needed to lay low. If the woman wasn't there though the pervert would have probably been dead. Thinking back on the situation he wasn't grateful for his help but he half thought she would get on his ass about not thanking her for the assistance so he decided to just say it and get it over with, "Osiris," He said taking another swig of his second battle of beer since the fight ended.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2015 11:16 pm

Dezerae asked for a shot with her single finger as she made eye contact with the bartender. She couldn't decide if Osiris was his name, or if he was asking what strand of bud she had in her cigarette. Known for her dealings in various towns she had never heard of such.

She raised her right eyebrow at the man, her shot had arrived before that. She was going to need something a little stronger to help her cope with her life's latest drama. She needed a shower, some bud, a bit more of a buzz, and probably a clean shirt. This one was starting to tear down the middle.
"Dez" she said simply at the man. "What was all that about. . . " she tossed back her shot, "can you not handle the fire water?"

With that she heard her dear pet wine outside. She grunted in response.
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Osiris took another swig of the beer as he returned to his former pose before the incident in the pub had occurred. After the lady had introduced herself as Dez, Osiris left it at that and didn't want to speak any further. It was then when Dez had asked him if he couldn't handle his fire water, that he began to speak. "Well If I couldn't handle it, I wouldn't be drinking it," He said nonchalantly. He put his finger up motioning the Bartender to come his way. "Yes how may I help you sir?" the bartender said voice extremely shaky. "I need something stronger. On more drink before I head out, so give me the strongest one you have," Osiris said shooing the Bartender away.

Several moments later the bartender returned with a large mug with a blood orange colored ale inside it. Osiris took a quick glance at Dez before chugging the ale down, dripping off the corners of his mouth Osiris finished it in seconds flat. "That's more like it. I'll be ordering that next time I'm here." Osiris put his money down under his mug before getting up from the stool and slowly making his way toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:36 pm

OOC: I messed up and misposted

Last edited by nagaranga on Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2015 2:37 pm

Dezerae looked at the man and then looked at the bartender. She signaled for one of whatever she was drinking before.

She watched as the drunkard walked from his seat. "Be careful out there, kid." she said as she threw him a cigarette. "For the road. Don't get too high."

Something inside of her told her to follow the drunk. From her days waking up naked when in a similar drunken state, she wished for some kind of sympathy.

She heard a wine from her pet outside again. “KOALA WHAT THE FUCK?!”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 1:12 pm

Osiris stumbled his way to the door as he stopped to catch the cigarette. He took a very brief glance at the cigarette for a moment. He began thinking back on his past. The cigarette itself had no real value to his past but his drunken state and the pause in his movement made it seem otherwise. The fight that had occurred earlier brought memories back that Osiris thought were long forgotten.

Almost lost myself again,  he thought to himself as he started seeing images flash in his head of all the people he abused and killed. However the images weren't haunting him, they were just fueling a side to him not many but Isis and now Dez have seen.

"Im a murderer,"  He said with a cackle, "A fucking murderer,"  He turned to Dez and motioned his fingers for a light. She was the first person he paid attention to for the most part, even now in his drunken state he noticed a lot about her in just a short amount of time. He had no where else to go and hated living in the cities. He half thought it would be best if he asked Dez to tag along with them for a short time.

"If you want...,"  He said words slurred, "Come with me. Isis and I have a little hut setup out in the desert. I am not asking you to live their, because I don't need another mouth to feed...but if you would like to stay the night you can,"  He awaited her response.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 2:29 pm

Dez didn’t know how to feel by this stranger.

“and. . . .” Dez scoffed at his statement. “It’s a time of war Honeysuckle. These babies aren't virgins to the game of death. That doesn’t scare me.” she said as she pushed her chest out, displaying her guns.

Dez took her shot and closed her eyes and brought her hands balled up to her forehead. She took a sigh; you saw her chest slowly move.

She sat in her haze for a moment, letting the alcohol run through her blood. She looked over at the man as he slurred towards her. She raised her eyebrows and turned her head to the side. Confused by statement, her pet started to whine again interrupting her inner monologue; he was an attractive stranger but young. Though underneath the drunken glaze in his eyes held a sense of . . . sadness.

Dez sighed, “Depends if my six foot fleebag can come.”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 4:27 pm

Osiris leaned against the wall of the pub to hold himself up. It was clear the affects of the alcohol have taken control of his movement as he couldn't even walk in a straight line without swerving to the left or right. He stumbled to find a chair to sit in as the wall wasn't doing nothing for him but bringing him closer to the ground as he slowly slid down it.

"Isis!" He yelled as his pulm ran into the bar lunging in front of Dez staring at her with the intent to attack. Her large saber teeth glinting in the dim light of the pub, growling with a tinted hiss, "Isis, she is fine. Get over here and help me up," He said as Isis relaxed her demeanor assisting Osiris. She got behind him and nudged her head between his arm and lifted him up to where he could stand.

"This is my friend..Isis. Your Lolini can come with us as well..." Isis began to pratically drag Osiris outside as he was dragging his feet on the floor. "And by the way. My name is Osiris. You can call whoever you are fucking Honeysuckle, but that ain't me. We'll be outside...if you are coming.." Isis finally dragged Osiris out the door as they waited for Dez.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2015 7:23 pm

His pet was big, that was for sure. With her bared fangs Dez took a step back reaching for her firearm.

Dez raised her eyebrow at the man as she watched the exchange between the drunk and his pet. I guess he’s kind of cute, she said to herself as she tilted her head. She dropped her hand and looked over to the man and his over-sized cat.

Through the front door you could see Koala staring over the door. Her sunken features mixed with awareness, made eye contact with her leash. She waved her down.

A slight chuckle came out of Dez with Osiris’s unique nickname. She took out another cigarette and put it to her lips. She took a sigh as she heard her pet whining from the outdoors. It has been a while since she was able to sleep. Plus it beats the inn.

She took her lighter and lit her cigarette. She walked outside to feel the fresh air. Reaching for the sky for a good stretch and moaning. Her tank top stopping just below her breast.

“Okay Koala, we’re staying with Honeysuckle over here.” She stated with a slight smile.
“Lead the way. Also, name is Dez.”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 7:24 pm

Osiris groaned when Dez had called him honeysuckle. He was in no mood to argue with her in this point in time so he let it go for the time being. Isis was his crutch as she helped him make his way to the hut when leaving the pub. The night was getting old as the stars filled the sky in a white splatter; the deserts heart however still burned with fire.

"The hut is for Isis and Isis only...however I am sure Isis wouldn't mind if your lolini decided to bunk with her," He said as he looked at Isis. She licked his cheek as he wiped it off, "Don't do that Isis..." he said not fully meaning it, but his tone said otherwise. She purred at him as they were soon approaching the hut.

When finally making it there Isis resided to her hut as Osiris stumbled to the campfire just outside the huts entrance. The fire itself wasn't lit and it was clear Osiris's drunken state proved him useless to make it.
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Dez followed him into the abyss of night and sand. With her hand close to her knife and quiet footsteps she walked with a sense of awareness for her surroundings. Koala’s brown fur said the same, he could sense her uneasiness.

They walked for a bit until they reached his hut. Large in portions, Why does he sleep outside, she was tempted to ask him, but watching the exchange between pet and man was a bit, Kawaiiiiiiii!, her inner thoughts sparked. She adjusted her shoulders to shake off her thoughts.

She looked at her lolini, her eyes filled with questions. “Fuck, Koala, you can go.” She cursed to her pet, as she took her backpack off its clip and dropped it by her feet. Koala jumped into the hut to snuggle up to her new companion.

“His name is Koala by the way.” She said towards the flat drunk. There was a stack of sticks near him and by his vertical state she realized it was up to her if they wanted any kind of heat.
She looked out at the distance and thought she saw movement. Without confirmation from anyone she moved her thoughts to her current task.

“So I guess, I’ll start the fire.” She said as she started to put together the ingredients for their desert fire. She played with the sticks and her flint until she caught a flame. When done she sat back and leaned on her backpack. She took out one of her specialty blend cigarettes, lit it, and took an inhale. A sense of relaxation came over her.

She looked over at the man, and percolated on a few conversation pieces to make sure he was still alive. “So, where are you from young blood?”
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Osiris made sure that Isis was safe and sound in her hut with the lolini named Koala. He sat outside next to the fire as he saw that Dez prepared it for him. He stared into the flames of the fire as they danced about. He gazed at Dez not fully looking at her but sort of looking passed her. He didn't know how to build a conversation with her because he never had anyone to talk to other than Isis, it was then when she asked him where he was from that he cringed a little bit.

"I am an ex-officer of both the GBW and Monarchs," He left it at that for a moment letting her take in his words. he didn't fully know how she would respond but in this moment in time anything she said wouldn't affect him in the least. His honesty was beginning to pour through his teeth however, "I helped with interrogating and executions. That is what I do best," He said nonchalantly
Back to top Go down
nagaranga

nagaranga

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 pm

Dez took another inhale of her drug, on the way out her eyes opened wide with the man was saying. “So you’re a Regg. . . “

She sat there and looked at him. She didn’t know if she should expose her hatred for his race, but something inside of her raged. After some rouge Reggs destroyed her life, she held a deep hatred for the race that took her only happiness in life. She narrowed her eyes to keep watch on him.

In the distance she saw a flicker of light but shook it off for it being desert life. She looked behind her to make sure Koala was safe and sound.

She didn’t know how to respond. It was simple as that. She didn’t know how. With her words, her guns, hell maybe give Lazar a chance at some form of sick revenge. But something about him showing kindness told her she should try an alternative route before she followed her mission.

Breathes of silence passed before she awkwardly said, You said used to, what made you leave the Monarch?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drunken Memories Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken Memories   Drunken Memories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken Memories
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin :: Old Threads-
Jump to: