Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Vote_lcap[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Voting_bar[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Vote_rcap 
Indigo
[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Vote_lcap[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Voting_bar[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Empty
PostSubject: [Open] Precarious Purcus Peril?   [Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2016 9:57 am

Clear blue skies stretched to the horizon, the sun's light illuminating the emerald green grassy fields and the bright yellow dandelions. the single boulder dominating the center of the field cast a short shadow to one side and and the grass and flowers swayed slightly in a light breeze. Lying atop the boulder was a single man, arms and legs splayed wide. In a manner not unlike that of a wild cat or snake, he was soaking up the sun's rays and the warmth infused in the rock. For once, his lightly tanned skin was clear of dirt and dust, and his bandages and clothes seemed clear and unmarred by travel and wear, perhaps the calm and clear nature of the weather's way of manifesting itself in the fellow's physical form. In the thoughts of he on the boulder, sitting in the most comfortable position, above all was an optimal position, particularly for one destined for greatness such as he. For many, such thoughts might seem conceited, prideful, or worse. However, for the one thinking these thoughts, there was nothing unnatural about them. He was Day Kragg, after all.
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Open] Precarious Purcus Peril?   [Open] Precarious Purcus Peril? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 12:31 pm

This thread is now closed.

Day Kragg receives 1 exp.
Back to top Go down

[Open] Precarious Purcus Peril?
Page 1 of 1