Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..


..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Catharsis Drafenguard
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

» Drunken Memories
Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:16 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
 
Indigo
 
Catharsis
 
Admin
 
nagaranga
 
Etoilesstar14
 
Aiko
 
Tokiwa
 
Devi
 
Annora
 

Share | 
 

 Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:51 am

The sky in Limrei was filled with puffy white clouds that drifted in the light blue water of the sky. Vernos had already left his house to start his day off. He has been so busy with helping around the town, doing his part and all that grand stuff that when he finally has a day off, a day like today, he doesn't even know what to do with it, "What to do, what to do..." He thought to himself as he began walking around. Everyone seemed so cheery it even looked like the sun might have been smiling. Days like today Vernos's always makes a mental note of. Although he always thinks positively most of the time he is still not oblivious about the war going on and is just waiting to see whether or not it will stretch their way. He was hoping it wouldn't or at least not yet anyways. He walked up to the large water fountain located in the center of the town and saw people tossing Gyun in it making wishes. The water sparkled a beautiful majestic blue as it shot several spouts of water from its head in the air. The droplets revealed a beautiful rainbow. "Why can't the world be like this?" he had said to himself sitting next to the fountain staring at its spouting streams of water.

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Etoilesstar14

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:48 pm

She now started her first day here due to her Therapist. She walked out of the place she was staying like she was some unholy reincarnation of death.Well if death brought red into his wardrobe. She looked at everyone like they were her sworn enemy.She would shove people out her way in order to get to some place outside but all by herself since she was ordered to go outside."I can't wait til this"therapy" ends." She continued to push people out her way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:58 pm

It was a bright day, beautiful even. Catharsis didn't mind the better weather; it only set the scene he desired more. The “perfect east,” or so people thought. Perhaps it even was, but such expectation opened up so many opportunities for corruption. It was almost sad, really.

But Cathar didn't have the time or morals to consider too well how tragically peaceful this place was, but merely what he had to gain here. There was plenty of time to join the GBW-- that war was unlikely to be going anywhere. For now, he was seeking potential here in this shining example of a land in peace: absolute and easy gain.

Despite these dark, corrupted ideals, a soft smile was across the pale Altamone's face. Donned in his white divine robes, he tended to a child with soft words and a spell of healing. The crying kid had tripped and began crying, spraining his ankle.

Catharsis soothed his pain and cured him with his magic, reading from his book, ”Sieyung.” The word was soft, but resonated with arcane heritage. The child was soon up and running past the fountain, parents running to check him. Catharsis would remember their face and the intimated favor, but merely smiled that convincing, benevolent visage as he returned his spell tome to his belt. It was then he sat at the fountain, waiting, thinking, observing.

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:14 pm

While not enjoyed by all, a tranquil setting was certainly present about the fountain, and arguably throughout Limrei Town as a whole. For Day, this seemed to create a surreal scene, as he had just arrived having traveled far, and hence, the town stuck him as similar to a desert oasis. Not necessarily in terms of environment, but more in the sense of ease he gained upon entering it. A light breeze would occasionally stir his scarf into motion, much to his dismay as stronger winds causing it to flap about in his wake would be far more dramatic. The pleasant weather had been in Day's favor, as he didn't have to don any warmer wear, simply sticking to his normal makeshift coverings of bandages. As usual, Day's hair was fairly unkempt, and many days on foot had left him with a fine layer of dust, dirt, and grime coating his garments and tan skin. Surveying the town more closely, Day noted that he was slightly out of place, one of a sparse few bearing weapons, and even among those with weapons being far more heavily armed, with his sword at his waist and his war hammer over his shoulder. Furthermore, as someone who had grown up in a Monarch city, seeing so many members of other races gathered together in one place was still an awing experience to Day, causing him to momentarily take a pause to gather in his surroundings.

Of course, such moments of brief contemplation were short lived for Day, as he quickly moved on from sentiment, recalling his goal for coming to a town such as this. Day casually strolled down the streets of Limrei Town, heading towards the fountain which acted as a central point in the town. Entering the fountain's square, Day did not hesitate in the slightest, walking up to the multi-tiered piece of art with the unique demeanor of someone possessing unshakable confidence in themselves. Reaching the fountain, he again scanned his surroundings. As far as he could tell, aside from what seemed to merely be the general bustle throughout the plaza, there was also some measure of individuals loitering about the fountain, some tossing coins into it, while others simply looked to be enjoying the atmosphere. Peeeerfeect. In a fluid motion, Day stepped into the shallow pool at the base of the fountain, waded to the center piece, and leaped up, pulling himself up the side of the fountain as he climbed its various layers, reaching the top in an instant. Raising his arms and his voice, he called out with the volume of a professional orator, declaring his intentions and identity unto the world.

”Greetings Limrei Town! Remember this moment, for today is when the mightiest man in the world, the bravest hero yet, the most glorious of all, Day Kragg has graced your lives with his presence.”

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:36 am

Vernos thought to himself deeply, thinking about when the day would come that he would have to leave Limrei. He has never been outside his town so he has no idea what the outside world is like. He wants to find David Padilla and in order for him to do that he must find a group of people willing to travel with him. He looked around at all the happy smiling faces not wanting to ruin them. He understood the task he would ask them would be a long, tiring, scarring task in itself, but he had to find someone. But who? Vernos looked around as he saw some unfamiliar faces emerge in Limrei. He has lived here for a while and knows all the townspeople; he would know when a new face emerged.

"Altamone, Corleik...and a Regg?" Vernos snapped back to focus as he noticed a rather roughed up looking guy walk up to the fountain and in it's water. He climbed all the way to the top of it and made a rather invigorating speech, Vernos somewhat thought it was ridiculous and out of place, but he was never one to question peoples dreams and/or ambitions. "Could the gods be telling me something?" Vernos said as the man who revealed himself as Day ended his speech. Vernos stood up and fully turned around as some of he townspeople were confused and slightly worried about the display that Day had put on. Vernos had reassured them that everything was alright before turning his attention back to Day.

"Hello! Wonderful speech. Welcome to Limrei town! I am Vernos one of the respected town officers. If you would please come down from our fountain please...its a memorial," Vernos rubbed the back of his head with a nervous smile. He didn't know how the Regg would react to his words but it would be better if Vernos defused the situation rather than Yakao. The practical leader of the eastern most part of Odrea.

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Etoilesstar14

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Kamala looked up at the idiot that just got on the fountain.Then another guy reminded you that this a valuable piece of property so you'll wait to punch this guys lights out. As she thought to herself  'Your counselor was right going to a new location is therapy.' She would then proceed at then proceed to tell him how much of an idiot he was. "Yeah right sure. You have little to no respect for public property.You clearly lack any sort of manners that a hero should have. Also I'm pretty sure your mixing up stupidity for bravery. At least if your going to make this stupid speech actually do something." She'd looked pretty pissed off about what she believed to be a mad man. For her this day was pretty alright since now she can let out her anger on some one else. That and no one was there to go and tell her what she was doing is wrong or mean.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:13 pm

A bombastic introduction from a Regg. A calm response from a Vanutei, followed shortly by a fairly aggressive Corleik's retort. This is intriguing, Cathar thought to himself. He turned his attentions to the angry young girl, standing and approaching her.

"Now, now," he began, a gentle smile upon his visage. "I'm sure this man... Mr. Kragg is simply out of his wits from his wounds." Now turning to the fountain and its now-occupant. "Day, was it? I am a renown healer and would like to take a look at your wounds. I think it may... Calm this situation a bit." That same, seemingly sincere smile covered up underlying thoughts. Such a fool, making a display so bold. This woman here is about ready to take his head off. Ah well, perhaps helping him may lead to some reward. He saw it better to still keep on the better side of the Corleik, however; as she seemed eager to indeed make limbs roll.

What could he gain from the situation, though? Gratitude, perhaps, or maybe open up a door of opportunity; either way this is exactly why he came out this far east: the possibilities. On the outside, however, he only seemed like a generous man of medicine and magic, ready to help keep the peace and lend a healing hand.

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 8:46 pm

As he had intended, Day's speech had managed to stir up a slew of responses from the amassed crowd, not to mention gathering their attention. Amongst the gathered group, Day noted several stand out figures, recognized for the act of responding to his brief tirade. A Vanutei whom had identified himself as Vernos, as well as a Corleik and an Altamone, who had failed to provide their own names. He could sense a slight tension, evidently the result of his actions and the reaction by the Corleik lady, and Day further noted that two thirds of these individuals were trying to avert any conflict, as well as soothing the prior mentioned bloodlust (or at least rage), which the Corleik's words had carried. Yet while peace could be considered in the general best interest, her words had been fighting ones, and no level of status held by a fountain would be able to keep Day Kragg, the strongest man in the world, from holding his ground.

Yet other factors deserved to be noted, for one Vernos. While the man himself didn't seem to hold interest in conflict, he had identified himself as a town officer. This held the implication that where there is one, there could be others, meaning that other law enforcement grunts or even higher ups might show up, which could prove itself to be quite a hassle. Though not amounting to any unbeatable problem for the strongest man alive. And what of the other peace keeper? The fellow had offered to heal Day, but with the exception of mild travel fatigue, Day was in no way suffering. Perhaps he has been mislead by these bandages, though they cover old wounds, long faded. Hence, lacking proper incentive, Day saw no need to neglect the brash woman's challenge.

"I need no healing and am of sound mind, I simply think with my eyes to the sky. What has value to he to whom all things belong? Manners are little more than a social construction, I have no need for such concepts created by other, and anyways, is one not justified in declaring their identity to their future subjects? Is not the ultimate sign of bravery to reach out to grasp at an impossible future? And as the world's strongest, I see no reason not to do as I please. If you object , feel free to stop me." Day had spoken with determination, unshaken by any comments intended to be stinging barbs. Following this passionate monologue, he collapsed, seating himself cross legged atop the fountain, the water soaking his cargo pants, with his hammer draped across his lap. Enjoying the feeling of the cool water soothing him, he let out an immense grin, looking over the crowd with glimmering eyes.

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:12 pm

Vernos took note of the situation as he saw things weren't entirely deescalating...they were slightly escalating as everyone continued to 'voice their opinions'. Things aren't going exactly as I had hoped, Vernos thought to himself as several thousand thoughts fluttered through his hide. He didn't want to make a scene however the townspeople know, love and respect the decisions he makes as its officer as well as a fellow Vanutei; stern yet fair peacekeepers.

Staring at day still sitting on the fountain Vernos started to grit his teeth. The disrespect he is showing to our fountain can not be tolerated. He took his glasses off and tucked them away in his shirt pocket. The townspeople began to quickly head to their homes as Vernos looked back at Day.

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? Bonju, Vernos's core spirit responded. Vernos took a deep breath and the ground began to rumble. "If you won't listen to me, then perhaps Bonju can do some more persuading. Also keep in mind I have enough authority to do this," Within an instant a large dust cloud swirled around vernos as a hazy, starry, purple light emitted from the cloud. The earth shook even more as a large stone figure emerged from the depths of the dust.

"HUMAN I LIKE YOUR SPUNK BUT YOU MUST REMOVE YOURSELF FROM THE FOUNTAIN OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES OF THE BOTTOM OF MY FOOT" Bonju had awakened. He towered over the entire town with a frightful glare. His purple aura radiating from the cracks on his black stone like skin. The fountain is a very serious landmark, everyone in the town appreciates it and respects. People who can't respect it...answer to Bonju.
Ease of up on the trash talk Bonju

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Etoilesstar14

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:37 pm

She noticed a new idiot a new kind of idiot to be exact. She glared at him and the tirade began to spiral down. "Ok smart ass he's fine.You might n eed to get checked out though." She then pased her anger to take a breath and then Day be an absolute idiot again in her eyes at least.She took a moment to try to calm down from her fuming rage that was sparking. Ok dude fine with me. But also lucky for me I'm not a man but I hope you can explain how you got beat up by a girl.I'll knock your fucking lights into tomorrow. You better shut your mouth."She then felt the ground shake beneath her feet which would aggravate and startle her a bit as the ground shook it made her senses uneasy."Hey who did that? Don't do that again!" She then glared at each and every one them but only at Vernos because he was in the general area not because she was angry at him in anyway. She'd then began to breath heavy due to the anger welling up inside her she was not happy at all and that showed in her face. Her face grew red with anger as she tried to hold the anger down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Tue Sep 29, 2015 10:42 am

Things were getting out of control, that much was clear, and all these threats and trash-talking was sure to expedite the situation. His tone became somewhat serious now, as he shrugged of the Kamala's insult, "You misunderstand, Mr. Kragg," with the Vanutei having predictably taken on his core form now, earth shaking with power. "I'm referring to the wounds you seem about to take on. I'll await this conflict to finish, and clean up those hurt," the last sentence aimed at nobody in general, the healer took a seat on the fountain itself.

He pulled at the chains of one of the ancient tomes hanging from his belt, gently letting the book open to a marked page, going over the spell there. Most people did not understand the Altimone ability; the spells weren't just some word of power. Each spell had a story to it, sometimes some ancient equation. It was that old knowledge that gave each "word" its power. At least, that's how it was for Catharsis. So for now he studied his book, sitting on the edge of the fountain like a fight wasn't on the verge of erupting-- completely calm and engrossed in his tome, muttering ancient words under his breath.

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.


Last edited by Catharsis on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:00 pm

Well, this was certainly a phenomenal circumstance which Day had found himself in. This random chick was getting incredibly fired up, shooting jibes and challenges at him. It was really funny to Day how this Corleik thought that she could fight him. Though he had technically announced himself as the strongest "man" Day had thought that his intent would have been concise enough. After all, rather than implying gender, Day's use of man was in the broadest philosophical sense, referring to all people. He had no issue with forgiving her transgression though, for as he saw things, the end result would be the same. Remaining within his comfortable cross legged seating, Day offered up his retort to the female's snide remarks. "Your threat seems to be quite serious in, but much as I'd like to skip forwards to tomorrow, I've little faith in your ability to back it up. Don't worry though, I have no issue with any such failure on your part, and won't hold it against you."

Now such a brief monologue could certainly set an atmosphere (albeit likely varying in the mind of each present individual), but Day felt any such mood become immediately shifted. For it was that moment that the fellow who had seemed intent on keeping the peace entered his core form in nothing short of an explosive release of growth and energy which caused the ground to shake violently. Now in core form, the identified Bonju seemed much more threatening, and by his dialogue, much more willing to partake in combat as well. Considering Day's natural disposition and confidence, a situation such as this would normally stimulate a great joy and sense of challenge within him, spurring him into enthusiastic action. However, this moment provided his first time ever seeing a vanutei enter their core form, and this metamorphosis's inherent shock value was compounded with the fact that in addition to having not seen such a thing before, the abnormal transformation was originating from someone whom Day had pretty much written off as irrelevant. Hence circumstances in which almost any would be shaken were created, and understandably, Day found himself surprised. Additionally, the top of the fountain was never an ideal platform to begin with, and cross legged atop it was hardly what one could consider to be a stable position. So it came to be that Day was startled. And so it came to be that in this state, he lost his balance, falling backwards off the top of the fountain.

The fall was by no means graceful. Day's weight upon leaving his perch had been unevenly distributed, and consequentially, his plummet entailed spiraling, spinning, and a good deal of flailing about. Day struck the bottom pool of the fountain with a resounding splash, sending a spray of water into the air, such that it would dampen those about the fountain. His hammer clattered to his side, as he lay still with arms and legs spread, face down in the water. Wheeeeeeelp, that was most unfortunate.

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

Bonju took note of the new faces merging from the Regg's scene. Not wanting anything to escalate any further he was about to slam his fist into Day's body before Vernos stopped him, We are not killing anyone today Bonju...play nice Bonju cringed as he retracted his fist, YOU'RE NO FUN AT ALL, Bonju looked back at Day who had fallen in the  the fountains water and splashed about like a fish. BWAHAHAHAHA bonju let out a very loud intimidating laugh as he reached out his hand to pull Day from the wetness. He placed him right in front of the outer part of the fountain before taking a few steps back to get a full look at the Regg. NOW LISTEN TO ME WHEN I SAY THAT THE FOUNTAIN YOU HAVE DECIDED TO DEFILE MEANS MORE TO ME THAN YOUR LIFE. YOU WANT TO BE A DAMN HERO THEN GROW UP AND STOP ACTING CHILDISH. AT FIRST I LIKED YOU BECAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE ABLE TO GET UNDER VERNOS'S SKIN RATHER EASILY BUT NOW I CAN SEE YOU ARE JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER PERSON I'VE ENCOUNTERED WANTING TO BE SOME HERO YET NOT HAVING ANY SELF RESPECT FOR THEMSELVES...AND IT IS MEN LIKE YOU THAT GIVE US VANUTEI'S HEADACHES Bonju dropped his head down to where Day was standing as he glared deep into his soul. His aura intensified as he looked like he was getting rather angry, which was very rare for Bonju. IF I SEE YOU ON THAT FOUNTAIN AGAIN...I WILL SMASH YOU WITH MY THUMB Bonju stood back up as a large cloud of dust swirled around him. The purple of his aura glowed in the belly of the dust cloud as it shrunk. When the dust dispersed, Vernos would emerge from it. Placing his hand on the back of his head with an innocent smile he let out a very nervous laugh, "Sorry about tha, Bonju was getting a little out of hand. He wasn't going to smash you with his thumb I promise,"
THAT'S WHAT YOU THINK KID

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Etoilesstar14

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:57 pm

She completely lost all patience with these two."Ok I'm done with this.You two drove me to the edge.Now your going to pay for this." She would go and summon her spirit item. "Fazubōru I would like to summon you to my presence.Will you grant me your aid?"" Yes? Are you ok what's wrong?Is someone bothering you?"Yeah these two jerks are."Points at Catharsis and Day immediately.What about the Venutei over there is he bothering you?No he's fine just those two are bothering me. Alright lets do this.Kamala would transform to her Midnight blue and lime green armor that was full of wonderful gradient texture on it. She'd then ran at Catharsis attempting to grip his neck.Fazubōru use Kagame.Then Itomaru once I'm up in the air then drop Itomaru once I say go alright?She then went to jump in the air using the ability Kagame she would jump 6 feet in the air and abit away from the fountain as not to damage it due to the boost . She paused for a moment so Fazubōru would activating Itomaru swinging her arm up and around Then slamming him down at the place she stood. She then got down from there and glared at Day. "Are you still sure you don't want to take back your statement towards us?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:48 pm

The Regg, Day, fell from the fountain, splashing water onto the white robes of Catharsis, nearly breaking his concentration from his muttering. He kept at the spell, though, even as the Vanutei who introduced himself as Vernos and Bonju at once returned to a calm state. These two individuals were no threat, not in the manner that they couldn't harm him if they tried-- they were both surely better combatants than he. It was in the respect he knew neither of them had intent to harm him, but the young girl was very clearly angry and hostile.

It had been a toss up whether her wrath would be directed at Mr. Kragg or himself, but the answer swiftly came to clarity as her spirit formed, a blindingly colorful armor that nearly hurt his eyes. She rushed him, very clearly reaching out to grab him, but he hadn't just been muttering under his breath, he was preparing himself to cast a spell and it paid off. "Kilal," the single word, even whispered, resonated with the power of old and shook dust from the appropriate tome.

Confusion would likely ensue, as Kamala would indeed seem to grasp Catharsis around his neck, rearing up and smashing him into the ground some short distance away. This was, however, a trick. Kilal was a fine and useful spell, creating a body double to replace yourself with or put in the way of oncoming attacks. The Corleik girl had grabbed said double as Cath replaced himself at the last second, the poor replacement was now smashed face first in the ground, hurt and moaning.

Catharsis himself was still sitting at the fountain, slightly away from the spot he had been in initially. He let the spell tome drop to hang on its chain and retrieved another from his belt with a practiced hand. "My apologies, young lady, I didn't mean to offend you, I only wished to offer my services to those who may need it. I didn't realize that might be me," he said with a smile and a soft chuckle, standing from the fountain, now a black tome held in his hand. "I'm afraid I don't wish to upset the local authorities, and I hope you don't, either," he said, glancing at Vernos apologetically.

"In the meantime, young madame, if you've anger to take out, that clone there makes a good punching bag," said with that same smile that seemed eternal. He didn't seem to care for the fact he was wet, and even turned to offer his hand to the young Day Kragg to aid him from the waters of the fountain.

Now thinking to himself: That could have been close, keep your guard up, Cathar. You know what spell is next if she doesn't calm down.

Spells Used:
 

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:02 am

From lying in the shallow waters at the base of the fountain, Day had been privy to quite an entertaining number of occurrences, several of which he was apparently the instigator of. The first instance seemed to be Bonju yelling at him, and quite loudly at that. Apparently, the fellow held some sort of weird infatuation with the fountain, so Day’s trespass upon it had incited a disturbance to his sensibilities. For the intensity of Bonju’s verbal beratement, not to mention the fact that the Vanutei in his core form was a massive figure, Day felt like he ought to give some meaningful response, but the novelty of seeing a core form Vanutei had worn off, and falling from the fountain top had hardly left Day in a mindset that would enable one to offer a meaningful response, at least for this particular moment. Hence, Day just maintained an almost contented simper upon his visage, hardly penetrated by the not so veiled threats he was the subject of. As Bonju receded to be replaced by the more mellow Vernos, Day became bemused, as the latter offered an apology, seeming almost meek in comparison to the former. It seemed to Day that Vernos was almost embarrassed by Bonju’s behavior, which only further increased his entertainment. In a response, Day retorted with the quip ”Awww, but the other guy was still much more fun. I was just starting to like him too.”

Of course, more than solely the Vanutei do-gooder ought to be accounted for, namingly the boisterous Corleik woman. Fortunately for Day, it seemed his brief oversight of her presence in acknowledging the more immediate Vernos/Bonju matter would not be to his own detriment, at least, not just yet. Day was internally a little surprised and impressed, but mainly thrilled upon witnessing her donning of a brilliant armor set, and brutally curbstomping the Altamone, who as far as Day could tell, had only thus far been working in a vain effort to mediate the situation. The internal rush he had experienced upon witnessing her act of plausibly superfluous aggression was only slightly stifled by the discovery that she had fallen victim to the deception of the Altamone. Presumably before she had caught on to her current situation, Kamala had uttered a furious demand that Day recant his prior statement, which he imagined to be the one he had spouted earlier from a slightly more elevated position which could be summarized as an accusation that Kamala was in some manner lacking in the quantity of fortitude required to forcefully cause him to dismount his perch. While it was no fallacy that Day no longer occupied the fountain’s pinnacle, given that the cause of his almost perilous tumble had been entirely born from internal psychological factors, rather than something that had arose as a consequence of any action on the Corleik’s part. Hence, Day felt no obligation to give any form of concession, despite the fact that such an action was most apt to alleviate her aggression. Alternatively, Day instead offered his response in a cheery tone, while still laying collapsed in the refreshingly cool fountain water. ”While I’ll admit that my recent tumble was by no means intentional, it was also most certainly not something that anyone here forced me to do, particularly you. So while I’m sure that you’re confident in your strength, I see no reason that present circumstances should in any way give me reason to alter my previous statement.”

The last individual to be addressed was none other than the Altamone whom the rage-filled beast woman had attempted to (and to her knowledge at the time Day imagined, succeeded in) furiously abuse. Somewhat to Day’s surprise, the fellow, having deftly evaded harm, was now extending a hand towards him in a manner indicative of offering aid, so, in an almost obligatory manner, Day responded by accepting the offered hand, finally coming to his feet. Offering his gratitude for the gesture with a slight nod, Day’s features morphed into a mischievous grin, and he stretched out his arms wide above his body, forming an almost “Y” shaped form with his body. Shaking his head wildly, the fountain moisture that had accumulated in his hair was flung about in a brief spray of globular droplets of glistening liquid. Day was having a phenomenally enjoyable time, all the entertaining people about were really keeping him on his toes. This the most fun I’ve been able to have in ages!

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:20 pm

Vernos had no idea what to make of the previous altercations that were happening. It was almost comical to say the least. Whether it was Day falling in the fountain, bonju giving him a scream session of the Corleik grabbing the clone of the altamone, it was almost too much to take in all at once, however when things began to settle down is when vernos finally began to have a peace of mind. He didn't think he would get along with Day on most occasions and didn't feel the need to tell him such but in order for him to find out where David Padilla was truly haiding he would need his help; not just his help but everyones.

"You're cockiness makes you look more of a fool than any leader I've seen. Koba, Yasi, Yakao. All great leaders in their own way. Then there is you, someone who could only hope to achieve greatness such as theirs. No matter what you say or do...with the way the world is now and the war that is going on, cockiness won't get you far...it in fact will get you know where. I'm not in no way shape or form a leader of the eastern ordea region yet I am respected by all people here. Not because I have a gun to peoples head, not because I tell them I am going to rule them one day, but because I know the meaning of respect and self discipline and that my friend is what separates the winners from the losers,"

With that being said vernos took off his glasses and polished them off on his shirt. He took a deep breathe as it was clear his irritation level was rising.
I CAN FEEL THE INTENSE VIBE RADIATING OFF OF YOUR SPIRIT VERN.
"As for you two," Vernos looked toward the altamone and corleik, "I will say this once and only once. There will be no fighting in front of the fountain or in town, and I can assure you that I am much more scarier than Bonju when need be, either or if you guys go against what is law, you will have to answer to the both of us...I hope I am making myself very clear here," Vernos took a deep breathe and let out a satisfied sigh as he looked at everyone intently to show them that he was serious and meant bussines.

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Etoilesstar14

avatar

Posts : 30
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:12 am

Kamala looked right through him as if not really looking at but peering through his soul. She felt the dire urge to correct him and which she will gladly take the opportunity to. " Well I was the one fighting he didn't hit me.Also sorry I'll take my leave now. See you later. Also I don't care how scary you are to be honest. I'm gonna go relax and then I'm gonna leave here." She would depower her spirit item as she walked off in a depressed non nonchalant way it was like she was sad and not caring all at the same time. She didn't seem all that into any of these people or even town. She looked at all the food places going by each one and smelling the aromas coming from them. She paid no mine to anything else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:55 am

"I hadn't any plan to continue violence, and I have a feeling nor did she..." It seemed the corleik had lost total interest, sliding off with a clear sadness and apathy to her step; Catharsis felt the situation dying down, and little to have gained from it other than his own sense of apathy, but perhaps there was still something to be salvaged from this situation that got out of hand.

With Day free from the fountain, and... Vernos? Bonju? Having calmed down, perhaps something could be resolved? I have my doubts, but we'll see... For some reason it was difficult for Catharsis to keep his care in the moment, perhaps it couldn't be helped; he dropped his book to let it slack on the chain.

"It seems the clouds in the air have cleared to some degree..."

[It's short and blegh, but it's there. Sorry for my lack of posting.]

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:17 am

Initially Day had been listening to Vernos’s monologue, but the barrage of not-so-subtle criticism of his character hardly made for pleasurable listening. This Vernos fellow now struck him as far too stuffy and dull, in a contrast to Day’s earlier hopes of the opposite, and Day almost interrupted him to make clear his views, before just deciding that doing so would hardly provide any practical function. Besides, Day knew exactly who he was and what kind of leader he wanted to be. A true king among men was someone who could do whatever they wanted to, when they wanted to, underlings be damned. All other factors were entirely subject to what the king wanted to do. Day didn’t know the character of the people Vernos was referencing, but they didn’t sound like individuals he would want to model his actions after. Day’s awareness snapped back to the present as Vernos was threatening the other two in order to counter the possibility of additional violence. Kinda ironic coming from the guy who claims not to use violence to be considered a winner. Yet the threat, either pseudo or hypothetical, appeared to have worked from Day’s perspective. The aggressor: the Corleik woman, had dismally departed without instigating any further drama. Meanwhile, the Altamone didn’t impress upon Day any intent to pursue entertaining processes either, his diction denoting a desire for de-escalation.

For his own part, Day was noticeably disappointed as he watched the opportunity for fulfilling entertainment slip through his grasp. With Bonju retreated within his boorish counterpart and everyone else backing off, a lack of action seemed imminent. Day wasn’t one to advocate for violence, but he thought things had been getting primed for something big, and he was dismayed to find his hype train crashed. Shoulders sagging slightly, he called out to the retreating Corleik in a pleading tone. ”Ahhhhh, come on don’t go. Don’t mind this bore here, things were just getting interesting.”

Regardless of the results of his imploring, Day figured he ought to somehow recover himself. Bending over and extending an arm into the water of the fountain, he retrieved his hammer, giving it a brief twirl about himself. At this point, he came to notice, likely due to diminished adrenaline, that his garments had retained a great quantity of moisture, and as a result, even if he’d shaken out the water from his head, he remained thoroughly drenched. A chill passed through Day, and he shivered, now as a consequence of saturation rather than his preferred causation of anticipation. Day removed his scarf wringing it out and causing rivulets of water to fall to the ground, simultaneously, sitting on the fountain again, however doing so this time in the more socially acceptable fashion of sitting on the edge, rather than atop the summit. Wrapping the slightly drier scarf tight his neck, Day contemplated the best means for drying his bandages and pants, before concluding that there wasn’t much he could do for the moment in those regards, a pity really, because the dampness which permeated him was putting a damper on the previously perceived as pleasant temperature. Shaking a second time from, Day’s entire body suddenly tightened and his eyes scrunched, before he uttered a loud sneeze, grinning maniacally and laughing internally afterwards.

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:19 pm

Vernos looked at how nothing was really solved. He placed his hand on his forehead as if stressed from the commotion. He didn't really like getting upset or being mad. He didn't even like having to spread authority but its what the job entails; something he never really liked. The corleik was gone and both the Altamone and Regg were still present.

"Sometimes I want to quit my job and travel...I want to be the reason why the war is over, but how can I do that when I can barely defuse a situation about a fountain," He let out a frustrated sigh, "Ahhhhhhh," He turned to look at day, a mix of emotions flowing through his veins, "I would like for you to know that you are rather different from most people I've came across. The fact that we are all here must mean something. Please enjoy your stay here though. Despite all else, this won't be the last time we meet" He looked to the altamone, "And you my friend. Enjoy your stay here as well. If you guys have any questions at all. I am posted at sweet-tooth palace at the moment. Try finding some piece in the madness," He held out his hands to both of them in hopes to forget about the altercation that just had happened. He wanted more peice and less violence.

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Catharsis

avatar

Posts : 47
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 24
Location : Utah...

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:27 pm

All muses had recluse into the recedes of his mind, and Catharsis came to bear clarity in his thoughts rather than the clouded distractions that haunted him from moments afore. It was this moment that bore a thought from the one of two souls. The Altimone -in his deep understandings of the artifact- drew wisdom, but it was lost on to him why he should bother. The result was blunt, uncharacteristic of the silvered tongue and smooth nature of the man.

"Then travel. Deny not your heart's desires; apathy and hesitance are death and defeat." With such, he extended a hand, shaking Vernos' as offered. "Catharsis. If fate twines our strings once more, we shall see one another again." A half-smile almost touched the pallid eyes before the man turned, chains rattling and robe whisking the ground as he strode away.

_________________
To be familiar with the dark, one must first know the inner workings of light.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:08 am

While lacking in the thrilling adrenaline rush from before and afflicted with the trials born from unfortunate saturation, Day was nonetheless far from being ready to retire, regardless of any insinuated course of action on the part of the boorish Vernos. Yet despite the evident differences in objectives, Day nonetheless felt compelled by courtesy and what he could only suppose was a grudging respect for the ideals of the other to accept the proffered hand. Besides, by this point Day no longer felt motivated enough to involve himself in any type of Leaning back where he was seated on the fountain edge and stretching his arms out behind his head to such an extent that his fingers nearly touched the water, Day flipped his body back forwards in an abrupt motion as he stood, cracking his neck as he stretched it from side to side. Closing the brief distance between himself and Vernos, he extended his own hand towards Vernos’, mimicking the actions taken by the Altamone finally introduced as Catharsis. Yet it was not destined for the reparative action to reach fruition, as just as Day would’ve clasped the other’s hand, his body convulsed again, as he executed a repeat performance of his earlier sneeze, causing a momentary ruckus with an achhoo that rocked his body. Grinning apologetically, he offered up his own meager justification, wiping his nose with the back the back of his left hand.

”Hehehe, sorry about that.. snnnfff… it seems that falling into water can really make one pretty saturated, who would’ve ever guessed. Sniffling again, Day pulled up his scarf slightly so as to ensure greater coverage of his face, as his body continued to shake slightly. Lacking warmer attire at the moment, the most negative consequence of cold conditions were in full effect upon Day’s body, somewhat weary from travel as well, resulting in indicators of fatigue and cold making themselves visible in his demeanor through a somewhat erratic quivering of his body and a now running nose. Donning a sheepish smile upon his visage, Day spoke once more. ”And sorry to disappoint you, but I’m not going to be finding peace any time soon, rest isn’t in my plans. Becoming king won’t happen on it’s own, and I’ve got places to go far beyond the borders of this boring town.”

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vernos

avatar

Posts : 204
Join date : 2015-08-18
Age : 22
Location : US-Washington State

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Vernos watched as the Altamone left, leaving both him and Day behind. When day had shook his hand after wiping his nose with it most would be displeased with his actions but within the coruse of how the day with Vernos understood that is who Day is; no harm there I suppose. Day began talking to Vernos about becoming king and thats when something sparked in his mind.

"You say you want to become king. But how I see it we had a king who abandoned his kingdom; David Padilla. You are a regg and aren't quite favored upon in most parts of the world other than Western odrea where the creatures can eat you or southern odrea which is nothing but your own kind. Think of it like this, what if you were known as the person who killed David Padilla? That would have a lot of heads turning making a lot of people praise you in all your glory. You'd have some people practically begging you to rule over them in one way or another. But as far as I can see how things are going here David Padilla still has his claws dug deeply into everyone around us. I no where he is, but I need help getting their. Whatever happens after this journey I am okay with. Whether you turn against us or we go our separate ways but I would like it if you could at least help me travel down the water fall. And whatever happens from their happens. And if you don't want to do this at all, that is completely understandable,"

Vernos hoped that somewhere in his speech Day would at least consider joining him on his journey and even if he did not...he felt okay with whatever choice Day made in this moment in time. Finding David Padilla would send them to all corners of the Odrea Region and Laikaido Ocean calling for a rather eventful adventurous trip. A trip he was hoping Day would like to partake on.

_________________
Vernos Mallardi
Abilities
Current Location: Limrei Town
Vanutei
 Traveling With: Day, Kamala, & Catharsis
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://padillalegend.forumotion.com/
Indigo

avatar

Posts : 109
Join date : 2015-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 am

Day tried to restrain himself, but the silliness of Vernos's words overwhelmed his self control, as his emotions bubbled over in a boisterous guffaw. "Hahahahahahahaha!" Choking back tears, Day vocalized the cause of his outburst. "That's hilarious... You really think I would need to kill a man who's likely already dead to become king? Have you not yet realized that I don't care at all about what others think. I'm not so insecure in myself that I can perceive anyone as a rival, let alone as warranting elimination to pave the road to my own success. I am to be king of the world on the merit of the abilities of myself and my followers, and as a king, I cannot stress enough how little the opinions others have of me influences me. You strive to be respected, so you may not be able to grasp this idea, but a true king can do no wrong. Hence, why would I accompany you to kill someone and steal their place in the hearts of the cattle-like masses, I'm not constrained by such petty concerns."

Suddenly shivering once more, Day let out an audible exasperated sigh, briefly directing his gaze to the heavens above. Contemplating the offer given by Vernos, Day did recognize certain aspects which lent appeal to the concept of joining in travel. If nothing else, Day’s present travel plans lacked direction anyway, and in general, company could be considered to be a plus side. Of course the inherent flaw in any plan including companionship with Vernos seemed to stem from the general boorish nature of the fellow, honestly he seemed like someone who would just try to restrict others. Bonju struck Day as a much more entertaining individual, but Day doubted he would be spending the majority of time in the presence of that particular incarnation of the Vanutei. Yet as he had witnessed previously while someone like this may somewhat dull otherwise exhilarating situations, he was far from being able to prevent them altogether, and could even incite them in some cases. Weighing the prospective pros and cons of each option, Day concluded the ideal course of action, or at least the one which he would garner the most enjoyment from. ”Siigh, I suppose if you really want it, I shall travel with you, it’s not like I was heading anywhere specific before anyway. Know though, that my objective is completely different from yours. And maybe while you’re at it, you can try to be less tedious.”

_________________
Day "Blue" Kragg + Regg + Location: Limrei Town
Theme Songs::
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)   

Back to top Go down
 
Yearning A Journey (Indi, Esstar, Cath, Toki)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Journey Through Omashu
» Journey
» A long journey
» My Magical Journey
» Wonder Woman: A Hero's Journey

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin :: Old Threads-
Jump to: