Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Vote_lcapIMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Voting_barIMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Vote_rcap 
Indigo
IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Vote_lcapIMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Voting_barIMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp   IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:49 pm

Great news for the Padilla Site, the new Item system and Ability System are both workably finished. As such, the latest version of the character profile, as found here have now been implemented. As such, all characters not up to date with the newest system have been moved into the WIP section, and the updates they require have been commented upon them. Fear not though, you can still use your character in RP if they have been approved before, simply try to get to updating the profile soon. For the profile, below are some important points to note, or which may help you:

1. The New Character Sheet, is found here! Filling this sheet out is the number one step.
  2. The New Item System contains information pertaining to the starting items, which everyone can receive.
  3. For filling out the ability portion, the ability system is found here. If you want to base abilities off of your previous abilities, they can be found here.
  4. An important detail to note for those completing this for the first time, is that one must add in their past threads in their history on the sheet.
  5. For characters made on a previous version of the current character template, the change may be minor (in some cases, this likely refers to the addition of the "racial traits" section.

As another note, those who have received ability tokens can exchange one ability token for one ability point. Those who have received custom weapons get any Rank C conventional or enhanced weapon.

Thank you all for your hard work in contributing to making this a great site! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this, feel free to contact me.
Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: Character System Revamp
Page 1 of 1