Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) Vote_lcapVernos's Abode (Meeting) Voting_barVernos's Abode (Meeting) Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Vernos's Abode (Meeting) Vote_lcapVernos's Abode (Meeting) Voting_barVernos's Abode (Meeting) Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Vernos's Abode (Meeting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vernos

Vernos

Vernos's Abode (Meeting) Empty
PostSubject: Vernos's Abode (Meeting)   Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2016 7:12 pm

The night was young as the moon lit up Limrei. Vernos sat in his living room awaiting the arrival of the others not certain if they were going to show up or completely blow him off. Either or the journey he was planning would be done with or without the help of other people but he knew that the more people going the easier and quicker it would be to get anything done. "I wonder why they aren't here yet," Vernos said as he began pacing back and forth worrying.
"CALM DOWN VERNOS. THEY WILL GET HERE WHEN THEY GET HERE," Bonju tried his hardest to keep Vernos relaxed and collected but he found it slightly difficult given how nervous Vernos was about an adventure he's waited his whole life to take.
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Vernos's Abode (Meeting)   Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2016 6:23 am

His grey hair shimmering a glossy silver as a mirror for the moon shining clearly overhead, Day frolicked through the sporadically lit streets of Limrei town. The thin bandages tightly wrapped about his chest had dried in the cool night air, though his thicker pants and socks had retained a measure of the moisture from his ill fortuned swim in the town’s central attraction. Grinning, Day twirled his baton briefly, before stashing it at his side. He had maintained an erratic pace as he traipsed through the town, skipping, running, and leaping energetically from one lamppost to the next. Motion had kept him warm thus far, but with sparse garments and depleting stamina, Day was beginning to shiver again. Tugging his scarf snug about his neck, Day hugged himself for warmth. Brrrrrr, it’s a bit colder today. I need to find a place to crash for the night, or at least a way to change into some drier clothes. In a moment of recollection, Day recalled that he held a paper scrap bearing the directions to just the shelter which he sought. And, it was the hope of Day that more than just a respite of a comfortable temperature awaited, perhaps other entertaining fellows would be in attendance as well. The mirth he’d felt in the chaos of the fountain events was fresh on his mind after all.

….

The moon had risen higher in the sky with the passage of time. In its illumination, Day glanced at the narrow slip of paper situated in his grasp, ensuring he was at the correct location for the meeting. Raising his hand to the wooden door, he rapped lightly with the back of his hand, but lacking sufficient patience to wait outside and eager to finally remove his mildly moist garments, Day opted to force an entry, kicking in the door with force capable of knocking the door open but lacking the strength required to unhinge the wooden construct. Much to his disappointment, the room which greeted him was bereft of any aside from the rather dull Vernos. Disinterest aside, Day nonetheless acknowledged his host, offering up a nonchalant greeting. ”Heeeeeey, I came as asked. Sorry about the door I guess I was overenthusiastic, would you mind if I change into some drier clothes?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vernos's Abode (Meeting)   Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2016 3:02 pm

Kamala would be going around search forever for the house realizing this world was not made so a blind girl like her could get there easily.She grew more and more frustrated trying to find this place. Due to the quietness it probably sounded creepy that she was clicking probably sounded creepy. She’d focus it even more now so then she found the house to the point she could sense the paint. She would notice the door was already opened she she would walk in there. She didn’t talk since she didn’t know who was in the room since to her a lot of people tend to look the same to her now. Until she noticed one person was wet she drew to her own assumption to it was but decided not to say anything just in case she was wrong in her guess. “ Hello Vernos how are you doing? Also the door is open want it closed?”
Back to top Go down
Indigo

Indigo

PostSubject: Re: Vernos's Abode (Meeting)   Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm

This thread is now closed.

Vernos receives 1 exp.

Kamala receives 1 exp.

Day receives 1 exp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vernos's Abode (Meeting)   Vernos's Abode (Meeting) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Padilla Legend :: Wasteland :: Trash Bin :: Old Threads-
Jump to: