Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Kamala Achimuraski Vote_lcapKamala Achimuraski Voting_barKamala Achimuraski Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Kamala Achimuraski Vote_lcapKamala Achimuraski Voting_barKamala Achimuraski Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Kamala Achimuraski

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Kamala Achimuraski Empty
PostSubject: Kamala Achimuraski   Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 11:58 am

Kamala Achimuraski U6xBE Kamala Achimurasaki Kamala Achimuraski U6xBE

Kamala Achimuraski Untitled-5-1

General Information
Alias/Nickname: Akane Komurasaki
Sexuality: Asexual
Race: Corleik

Descriptive Information
Eye Color: Deep Purple eyes
Hair Color: Light Pink
Skin Color: Mid tan
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 141

Overall Physical Description: She has a medium slender build to her.She has a very much hourglass like figure and quite busty. At the base of her neck wear a necklace usually ends is a large red gem. Her light pink hair is very long and wavy reaching mid to low back. She normally has this done in a messy bun.She’s also normally sporting a ‘leave me alone look’ constantly which is mainly what she wants.She is normally wearing dark red gaucho cargo pants in other words flowy cargo pants. She also wears normal black t-shirt and a dark red cargo hoodie with a black hood. She also wears a dark red hat with a  bold metallic yin yang symbol.Her shoes are look like black sports shoes  with weird red symbol letters and metallic yin yang symbol on the front.

Strengths: Strong Will,Her owluce plushie actually protects her,Very loyal friend,Super Creative,and Good Listener.

Weaknesses/Fears: Losing her owluce plushie,Being betrayed,Being unwanted,Not great at making friends,and Not very trusting of people.

Overall Mental/Emotional Description: She’s a very shy timid girl who normally shies away from social interaction. She’s a bit rough around the edges and tends not to show her timid side to others.She tends to be more outwardly defensive towards others.She loves caring about people but finds caring increasingly difficult.When get you to meet her she tends to be very sarcastic.She also believes all people should learn to not be selfish or full of pride. If people tend to neglect others for their needs she feels the need to take them down a peg.She nice to her friends that stay with her. Then again she can get pretty moody at times it usually happens when she talks deeply to someone.

-What is your signature item of choice?: An Owluce Plushie
-What Is The Name Of The Item Spirit?:  Fazubōru
-Male or Female?: Female
-What is the item spirits personality like?: They are a very friendly protective spirit. But will always protect her above all others. Only if she says to help them will she.
-What does the item look like before and after its transformation: It looks like a plush toy before the transform it looks like owluce plushie. Afterwards it looks like a full suit of armor that also looks very owluce like.

BackStory Overview

Home City: Jigun City. Grew up in Kevasa Town most her life.
Current Residence: Limrei Town

Backstory History: When she was young she was sheltered from most people. Her family didn’t want to deal with the regg genocide or persecution.So she was very happy there away from the other people. Her mom began worrying that she’d be too antisocial and would end up being too sheltered.So she ended up asking her husband if they can go. He said he was going to think about it.He waited much longer on this question to the point it didn’t seem he was. The parents began arguing about this. She began getting worried about her parents and what would happen.Her dad began getting paranoid that her mom would take her away. So he snapped killing her mother and decided to go up against her too. Her powers awakened at the perfect moment leaving her father there she ran away with tears in her eyes.She was then sent to Kevasa town to live the rest of her life as an orphan. As she grew up with this memory she grew weary.She’d always why it all happen the way it did. She grew distrustful of others due to this.She grew very antisocial to others but always felt some need to help.As she grew older she became more discouraged and angry.People would bother her constantly to be happy.

Stats
Might:34%
Resistance:19%
Stamina:19%
Agility:25%
Perception:22%

Last edited by Etoilesstar14 on Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Kamala Achimuraski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamala Achimuraski   Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 6:21 pm

Ready to be approved
Back to top Go down
Vernos

Vernos

Kamala Achimuraski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamala Achimuraski   Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 11:23 pm

Welcome to the Padilla Legend Esstar! I approve!!
Back to top Go down
https://padillalegend.rpg-board.net/
Indigo

Indigo

Kamala Achimuraski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamala Achimuraski   Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2016 12:54 pm

Your character has been moved to WIP as per this announcement. This character requires an update for the new profile system. For more details, refer to the link above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kamala Achimuraski Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kamala Achimuraski   Kamala Achimuraski I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamala Achimuraski
Page 1 of 1