Padilla Legend
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Padilla Legend

Were we his legend? or Are we his curse? Join Padilla Legend Today. Determine The Outcome Of The World.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ATTENTION!!! David Padilla's Disappearance Has The World In A Muck! The Reggs Have Started A War With The World! Preparation's Are Being Made! Be Ready For The Fight Of Your Life! Copyright ©2015 PurpApe Productions, All Rights Reserved
Current Arc
Distopia
2 of 5
Oh no. How could this be?! The war as managed to spread to all corners of the region! Yakao Mocha has finally given in. The madness needs to be stopped. A new Organization known as the Blue Morpho has been created and Yakao has become its leader. Their purpose to save those who need protection from the Mayhem. Yasi has announced if Koba doesn't surrender she will initiate Plan Monarch Striker! Koba refuses to Back down! All three world leaders are now at each others throats! What are we to do? What can we do?! Be on your toes! Don't let you guard down...the real war...has begun.
Padilla Chat Box
Guests and Member's are welcomed to chat here

Padilla Legend Staff
..::Head Admin::..

..::Co-Admins::..

..::Moderators::..
[]
[]
[]
Latest topics
» Starting A new
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2020 12:37 am by Vernos

» Catharsis Drafenguard
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:07 pm by Vernos

» Activity Check/Bringing the site back!!
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 02, 2017 3:34 pm by Vernos

» Jasai Omast (wip)
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:10 pm by Indigo

» Spring Promotion
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:45 pm by Indigo

» Weed hidden in the garden (open)
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:39 pm by Indigo

» Craving Something Sweet! (OPEN)
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 4:37 pm by Indigo

» Among Roots and the Heartless
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:21 pm by Indigo

» Vernos's Abode (Meeting)
Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2016 1:18 pm by Indigo

Top posters
Vernos
Thread Reward System Vote_lcapThread Reward System Voting_barThread Reward System Vote_rcap 
Indigo
Thread Reward System Vote_lcapThread Reward System Voting_barThread Reward System Vote_rcap 
Catharsis
Admin
nagaranga
Aiko
Tokiwa
Devi
Annora

Thread Reward System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Indigo

Indigo

Thread Reward System Empty
PostSubject: Thread Reward System   Thread Reward System I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2016 1:04 pm

Rp Thread Rewards

Before beginning this section, it should be clarified that the following information on thread rewards does not apply to threads in Galian’s arena. For the exp and reward details for those threads, check out Galian’s arena here! These rewards apply only to normal RP threads, Mission Threads, and in some cases Event Threads, when specified by the moderator or admin running the event. Additionally, the rewards from Mission Threads are compounded with the normal rewards which will be described below. For more information on Missions and Rewards, check out this here. Now without further adieu, let’s get into explaining the exp system.

As shown in the chart, there are a number of grading levels corresponding to the quality of posts. Note that these are not set in stone, as they may vary based upon circumstances, and are more to provide guidelines both for writers and graders. These criteria are loosely how moderators or admins will grade threads, to determine how best to provide awards.

As another note, even for group threads, everyone is still graded individually. Also, effort may vary, for instance grading will be more lenient for those who have a harder time, while those who normally perform well will have to meet higher standards.

Quality LevelCriteria (Group)Criteria (Solo)Rewards
PoorMost posts fail to meet length minimum, being under either 300 words or fewer than an eight sentence paragraph.

A minimum of five posts per person is not met.

Grammar is very poor, to the point of preventing understanding of posts.

Effort is noticeably minimal.
A minimum of 600 words total is not met.

Grammar is very poor, to the point of preventing understanding of posts.

Effort is noticeably minimal.
0-15 Exp, 0-5 Gyun
NormalMost posts meet the length minimum, and in some cases exceed it by a small margin.

There is approximately five to fifteen posts per person.

Grammatical errors may exist, but do not detract from understanding of the writing.

A normal amount of effort was used.
Total word count ranges from 600 to 1200 words.

Grammatical errors may exist, but do not detract from understanding of the writing.

A normal amount of effort was used.
15-40 Exp, 5-25 Gyun
GoodPosts all meet the minimum requirement, and may notably exceed it.

Each person has approximately fifteen to twenty-five posts.

There are no noticeable grammatical errors.

Effort in the thread appears to be above normal.
The word count is in the range of 1200 to 2000 words.

There are no noticeable grammatical errors.

Effort in the thread appears to be above normal.
35-70 Exp, 20-50 Gyun
Very GoodAll posts are at least double the minimal requirement for length.

For each person, twenty-five to thirty-five posts are used.

Grammar is nearly flawless.

A high degree of effort was displayed.
The word count exceeds 2000 words.

Grammar is nearly flawless.

A high degree of effort was displayed.

This is the reward cap for solo threads.
70-120 Exp, 50-90 Gyun
MasterfulAll posts exceed double the minimum length.

Each person has used more than thirty-five posts.

Grammar is impeccable.

The effort and dedication displayed is truly a thing of marvel.
n/a120+ Exp, 90+ Gyun

If there are any questions, feel free to contact any admin or moderator.

Back to top Go down

Thread Reward System
Page 1 of 1